the box on burroughs

hongkongsandy

Don't know if i'm missing something but how the hell do you know where the box is on the new map - i can't see the normal light you would look for to locate it?

Had a game yesterday and i would swear it had glitched out or there is a location i haven't found yet - looked in 5 or 6 places but no one could find it.

Also, i can't believe there are no EMPs - seems stupid to have jug but no emps. This map looks like its going to be a boring camp fest once people know their way around....

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right, It does seem a little stupid not to put Emps, I would have liked to see them in the map it would make everything much more interesting. ^.^

Maybe your box did glitch, But Normally the box can spawn in 5 locations.

-That starting area across from the general store.

-In the building above Juggernog near the "bridge" going to the barn.

-In the room Behind Mulekick

-On the second floor of the Courthouse in the back room.

-Above the barn in that top Cave area (where Quick Revive is in Normal Zombies Mode).

You will either need to go threw the saloon or the Courthouse to reach the top area, unless you have the Paralyzer you can just fly up from the Barn.

Hope this helped ^.^

Don't know if i'm missing something but how the hell do you know where the box is on the new map - i can't see the normal light you would look for to locate it?

Had a game yesterday and i would swear it had glitched out or there is a location i haven't found yet - looked in 5 or 6 places but no one could find it.

Also, i can't believe there are no EMPs - seems stupid to have jug but no emps. This map looks like its going to be a boring camp fest once people know their way around....

The light is still there, but obviously you can't see it because of all the rock above you :)

^ yeah i assumed the light was there, i thought it was maybe like cellblock where there are only a few places where you can see it. I've played buried since i posted so it makes more sense now i know about vulture aid perk.

Thanks for the list of box locations, i definately looked everywhere then. I got the teddybear and a firesale went off as the box was despawning so maybe it did weird out.

Pretty dissapointed with the new map it just seems like the games will be boring and go on way too long. The map needs knuckles and EMPs imop to counteract Jug and Quick Revive otherwise its just survival not grief. They should loose the turbines and resonator also, if the other team is down there is pretty much zero chance of a restart. Or get rid of jug altogether IDK, map is just way too easy.

I've played about 9 games online and two of those went to 20 already and it wasn't even against full organised teams just randoms. In 1 game it ended up just 1 guy left keeping the other team going, he had StaminUp and was just runinig and running and running, zzzzz

Sometimes the games can take a long time but I'm starting to discover ways to screw over the other team in this map if they're campers.

1. Destroy their equipment at inconvenient times with a well placed grenade. If they don't have decent firepower or their team with them this can sometimes get them trapped.

2. Knife them into the horde. Shooting slows them down too but if they're camping the jug corner get behind them and keep knifing them closer to the zombies, you can trap him so he can't move backward if you have a friend with you.

3. Deadly Trample Steams. Guy was camping with one in that shaft behind mule kick right before that gap that you jump over to get to the saloon roof so i took out his trample steam and placed mine down right by where his used to be facing the direction of the gap and when the zombies started crowding him and causing him to back up towards it I knifed him and shot him a couple times and he got flung to his death down to the guillotine haha. I'm really proud of that one :P

• 2 months later...

Guarnetee wins on burrough.

1. Turn rounds as fast as possable and steal all kills.

2. First person to PAP Mustang and Sally now "owns" PAP(other team can no longer recieve their PAP guns)

3. Own ballistic knives to revive the player with mustang and sally when they steal a persons PAP gun.