Amateur Zombie Slayer, Noob Forum Poster.

Veid

Hey guys, the name's Veid! Amateur zombie slayer, and noob forum poster.

I've been playing zombies since Der Riese of World at War and haven't stopped since. I'm strictly a solo player, but I do play Grief from time to time.

My favorite map from all of them has to be Call of the Dead. The best map for zombie kiting and the Mustang and Sally shine the brightest here.

Ever since I heard the radios in Der Riese and Shi No Numa I became heavily invested in their meanings. Spending time watching Youtube videos and reading comments on theories and findings. And, after a few years and waves of zombies I finally run into CoDz and here I am now.

Besides playing Call of Duty, I play RPG's like Fallout, Mass Effect and Borderlands. When I was younger I was an avid player of stealth games, and I still do with games like Hitman: Absolution, and Assassin's Creed.

Anyways, I hope to meet alot of other people on CoDz and find out the secrets Treyarch puts out for us. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you later!

EDIT: My name's pronounced like Vayd, not Veed or Vaid. Just some clarity to those who wonder.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to CodZ,Nice to meet you.Im monkey,and You DONT know what you can miss out on only playing solo ;) Co-op,especially split screen with a friend,can be SO fun.System? :D

I play on the 360. Though I kinda lied a bit on being strictly solo, I played a few co-op matches with friends that asked before but that's about it.

• Administrators

Welcome to the community, friendo! We'll get you from noob forum poster to expert zombie forum poster (see, now THAT's a promotion).

Finally, someone who also has Call of the Dead on the top of their list! You and I will get along very, very well. ;)

Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to post a lot. I promise we don't bite...that hard.

Welcome to the community, friendo! We'll get you from noob forum poster to expert zombie forum poster (see, now THAT's a promotion).

Finally, someone who also has Call of the Dead on the top of their list! You and I will get along very, very well. ;)

Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to post a lot. I promise we don't bite...that hard.

Just watch out for the higher ups and youll be ok :lol: