Favorite 3 perks other than Jugg? (Poll)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked PHD, Quick revive, and Vulture aid... I like PHD because it essentially is a perk that can be used AS a weapon! Not to mention splash damage cover is NEEDED with the ray gun M1 and war machine....

Quick revive because i am a team player... I get whoever i can AS SOON as i can... I feel envy when others steal my revives.... Sadly i also tend to go DOWN a lot due to my little "rescue missions" effectively ending it for everyone....

And vulture aid because i like the idea of a scavenger perk, the weapons and perks through walls and green mist are just a bonus...

After the first week of every map, I usually always tend to go back to the o4 perks. Vulture aid was cool and all but I don't want that as my main 4 perks that I buy. I probably would have used EC anyways though if qr wasn't in motd. Tombstone I don't use. Whos who I do use but for the most part my fav 4 perks are jug/double tap/speed/qr

Double Tap II and Speed Cola is the way to go.

Then Quick Revive if I'm on Solo or Mule Kick when playing Multiplayer.

Substitute Vulture Aid for Mule Kick on Buried, simply for the stench in Vulture Aid that gives you time to reload. Sometimes, it helps to smell like Nikolai :lol:

Speed-Cola was always my 2nd perk in the BO:1 maps (unless playing in Solo, then it was 3rd just b/c of how QR works in Solo), so that's a given.

Vulture-Aid is an unbelievably powerful perk. Ammo drops, point drops, stealth mode (finally!) and directional points of reference. Wow! That's a lot of help from one perk.

My third choice was the most difficult and it's really a toss up between the 2. PhD Flopper or Mule Kick. I chose Mule Kick in the end simply because it can be beneficial on any map, whereas Flopper won't be as beneficial on certain maps. They both help with higher rounds and ammo shortage (MK for obvious reasons, Flopper because you can kill without shooting), but Flopper is much cheaper. Flopper also has a slight drawback because in order to get the most from it, you want to select certain weapons like M&S, RPG, Ray Gun, etc.. whereas MK gives you benefits without also limiting your weapon selection.