The Best Zombies Map (POLL)

Hypothetically, DLC 4 might just be the last zombies map. But hey, who knows? So before the map gets announced, I'd figure we'd all take votes on the best map so far that has been playable since November of 2008. Every map from World at War, Black Ops, and Black Ops 2.

You may get 2 votes. One for the best map and one for the runner up.

I believe I did something similar to this just before Moon was announced as well, so I might as well do it again for it's successor.

You don't have to reply or anything. Just vote. If you'd like to discuss, be my guest.

I'll put my two cents in.

I think the best is Der Riese, with Moon a close second.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really questioning why people still love Der Riese so much. Wasn't that much fun, and there have been way better maps since with way more stuff.

As for my favorite... that's a difficult decision because I haven't really played zombies actively in awhile. I'll go with Call of the Dead or Die Rise because I always seem to have fun on those no matter what. Unless I fall off a building...

If we are going for overall best. I think Ascension has taken that roll. I have yet to play it, but that just makes it more delicious. With an intriguing easter egg, great weapons, perks, and characters, I think that takes the role as best Zombie map.

If we are playing favorites, I have to go with Die Rise. Nice wall weapons, as well as Box weapons, Who's Who sucks glowing green balls, but overall it's my favorite map to play on.

Moon and Shangri la! SO much fun was in moon and ONLY slightly less fun in shangri la, but NOTHING disappointed me about either of these maps... Which is better then disappointing tranzit and die rise's disappointing easter egg... MOTD didn't disappoint me, and neither did buried... but i don't seem to love those maps as much as I love these ones... hmmm... Must be the nostalgia...OR something...

Also, I feel the need to point out that you neglected to put Nuketown on the poll options. Not that I know of anyone that'll vote for it, but you should include every map. And you did include Dead Ops...

My apoligies. I put it on the poll now, but the vote count has been reset :cry:

Really questioning why people still love Der Riese so much. Wasn't that much fun, and there have been way better maps since with way more stuff.

As for my favorite... that's a difficult decision because I haven't really played zombies actively in awhile. I'll go with Call of the Dead or Die Rise because I always seem to have fun on those no matter what. Unless I fall off a building...

Ive been playing zombies since WAW. The replay on that map was insane. I get burnt out on maps after about a month. Not saying I dont play them, just with the option will play another map or game. Der reise I played almost everyday for over a year and it never got old. There was mutiple ways to play and the debate of camping or running was on going from day one til end. Not even really sure if that debate ended. It was the first to PAP and was a large map but not to big. And I always like the chaos of when its about to all come to a end, run to the tele porters. Honestly I feel whats ruining the game is they are taking a simple game and making it to complicated. Der reise added soo much but stayed true to keep it simple.

Indeed, Der Riese really opened up the possibilities, and started focusing on easter eggs.

But I choose ascension, had a good easter egg, but wasn't required, you could run anywhere you wanted, traps at your disposal, and the gershe device is still the best special grenade ever made in my opinion, and the thundergun as well the best WW. Matrayoshka (sp) dolls had infinite damage to zombies.

The monkies were a small pain, but an even trade for such a great map, the quotes were particularly my favorite. Easy PaP, and the much missed sickle.

I understand its one of the easier maps, but the small details are what makes it good for me. I am willing to believe there are things we still missed in the map, lots of maps for that matter.

1. Ascension

2. Der Riese

3. Kino der Toten

4. Mob of the Dead

5. Call of the Dead

6. Shangri La

7. Die rise

8. Buried

9. Verruckt

10. Moon

11. Tranzit

12. Nacht der Untoten

13. Five

I dont have much experience yet with Buried or Die Rise but I liked them both when I played them