Fakes are umong us

Here is a fake a pretty nice looking one, but obviously doubt Treyarch would reuse images from "Moon" trailer for the Maps logo. Plus especially if it is like Rezurrection then they'd have completely new images and maybe the gimmicks they did last time around "Asylum-Verruckt, Night-Natch" Honestly both the Character for the DLC(the zombie) it looks like something I'd want blue eyes on one side, orange on the other, and the name "Rebirth" kind of sounds like a good name for a DLC BUT not for a Zombie DLC imo. Other than that, not much I want to comment on. Basically this thread is to say that watch out for fake poster images, as we won't know what is real of fake until Treyarch confirms it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand with the excitement for me though its more if I do see one that legit looks real and it ends up fake then I'm like "WTF?" And to the Zombie with Guns basically for Rezurrection the Zombie did, just they cropped it to the top of the zombies hands. They basically use the "man" in the Launch posters and just Zombified him, atleast if we are going off of Black Ops 1

It's amazing that people get so impatient with waiting for the new maps to be announced that they resort to making fake posters. I wish people were more patient, we only have to wait a few more weeks.

"It doesn't matter what's through those doors, what matters is you'll never be able to NOT know again!" -The gate operator "little inferno"

I see these fake posters as a way of seeing people's ideas! Like red October: Yes it's ridiculous but it allows you to think about the effects of of that WAS the map!

It's amazing that people get so impatient with waiting for the new maps to be announced that they resort to making fake posters. I wish people were more patient, we only have to wait a few more weeks.

"It doesn't matter what's through those doors, what matters is you'll never be able to NOT know again!" -The gate operator "little inferno"

I see these fake posters as a way of seeing people's ideas! Like red October: Yes it's ridiculous but it allows you to think about the effects of of that WAS the map!

I have no idea what you said,but agreed :lol: :D

In the resurrection poster the zombie is posed in the same stance as the soldier on the cover, but doesn't actually have guns. Zombies can't use guns! What is this, MW3 survival mode?

Apart from that, that is actually a pretty convincing fake. The killer of it is that if it was real we wouldn't be getting CotD. :D

Also looking closely it's actually just a blurry picture of the vengeance poster soldier with blood edited over his mouth / glowing eyes.

BAHAHAHAHAH oh goodness does that EVER look fake. Seriously, why would a map pack, with multiplayer maps, no less, be called "Maxis"? That is so absurd it's hilarious.

http://t.co/pgKVuuQLeV Best looking one so far!

Meh, it could definitely be better. There are some things that really stand out to me.

2. The font used is different than the font we've seen before.

4. The date is too close to the release of the last map pack. I'd expect it to be August 27th or later, not August 20th.

I like seeing these fake images. Reminds me of the good ole days of WaW's Map Pack 4 theories. :D

I thought discussion of "leaks" weren't allowed here?

Anyway, some fakes are so bad they're laughable. Such as Maxis.

What would 3ARC say in the "Maxis" trailer?

That Rebirth does look convincing, but I don't think they'd call it "Red October" as we've had letters from November and December.

Anyway, some fakes are so bad they're laughable. Such as Maxis.

What would 3ARC say in the "Maxis" trailer?

That Rebirth does look convincing, but I don't think they'd call it "Red October" as we've had letters from November and December.

These are fake leaks :)

I know that. I always visit the Activision forums for that.

The legit leaks always come out a week before Treyarch announce the next DLC and the legit picture is always taken on some promo card.

I know when they're legit, Charlie Intel posts them. :P

They aren't. However, this thread is just for discussing the hilariously fake promo cards that people try to convince people with, which is perfectly fine.

What are you talking about? These are obviously true. I know cuz my dad works at Ninten- er-Treyarch.

(joke)

They aren't. However, this thread is just for discussing the hilariously fake promo cards that people try to convince people with, which is perfectly fine.

What are you talking about? These are obviously true. I know cuz my dad works at Ninten- er-Treyarch.

(joke)

:lol: