Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It better not... I'm not doing those easter eggs again, still need to finish buried.

No, No! I checked, the E.E.'s you did are done, it's just the Icons don't glow Blue/Orange. That's the same from Lightning one (Having the Nav Card Inserted)

It's possible that the Update might have Glitched the Map Screen or We have something to do in Origins.

It better not... I'm not doing those easter eggs again, still need to finish buried.

No, No! I checked, the E.E.'s you did are done, it's just the Icons don't glow Blue/Orange. That's the same from Lightning one (Having the Nav Card Inserted)

It's possible that the Update might have Glitched the Map Screen or We have something to do in Origins.

I think that the glowing icons were just for buried, and now that the next map is almost upon us treyarch decided to remove them.

Meaning that the Easter eggs we've done so far in BO2 have no affect whatsoever on this last map.

Damnit! Release Samantha?!

How is she possibly here Treyarch?!?! WHYYYYY?!?!?! :cry: :cry: :? :shock: :twisted:

Calm yourself, it's still possible there's something else up here. I have a feeling this is just a way of treyarch trolling us, and Samantha will be something else...

I am beginning to lean towards this theory.... Maybe Samantha isn't the Samantha that we have known and seen in Moon. Maybe Samantha is a code name for something, Or someone else.... The "little girl Samantha", should not even be during this time so there has to be something else up.

Treyarch are a bunch of trolls and it would make sense for them to play off of the storyline to keep zombies alive in each of their games; hence, why there is no definite storyline. It is all made up of fan based opinion. It is their best marketing ploy because zombies have grown from an experiment at the end of World at War, to something massive. It rakes in too much money to take it away from Treyarch COD games. They are toying with the fans.

My theory is that Samantha was discovered inside the ruins, but had no memory. Maxis found her, and whether it was part of her power, or Maxis having a conscious, he took her and acted as if she was his daughter. Of course with her having no memory whatsoever, she didn't have any choice other than to believe it. Or it could be she knew all along and pretended to be helpless so they wouldn't kill her, and would help her with whatever she is planning. This would explain the dark nature she sometimes display, as well as why there is no mother in the picture! The ancient evil within the ruins? I believe it's her, or possibly her real father (Satan?)!

This makes a bit more sense now...

Samantha was not born to Maxis. She was adopted. Samantha is probably some succubus trying to interfere with Richtofen and Maxis, she plays Maxis for a fool, but Richtofen also as when he thinks he's killing her, he is actually helping her become more powerful by sending her into the Aether.

My theory is that Samantha was discovered inside the ruins, but had no memory. Maxis found her, and whether it was part of her power, or Maxis having a conscious, he took her and acted as if she was his daughter. Of course with her having no memory whatsoever, she didn't have any choice other than to believe it. This would explain the dark nature she sometimes display, as well as why there is no mother in the picture! The ancient evil within the ruins? I believe it's her, or possibly her real father (Satan?)

Yep, could also explain why maxis is an old fart and she is young. Possibilly can't age either. We'll see, and I certainly hope this is the case instead of it being a dumb sequel inside a prequel, or involving time travel.

• Administrators

May 13 1918

The journal of Pablo Marinus has been a most valuable source of information... We now stand at the edge of a brave new world. Our survey of the site has led us to believe that this location may hold the largest single source of 115 yet discovered. We have been authorized to begin work immediately...

Maxis has become obsessed, he neglects the true focus of our mission and instead chases legends and myths. I fear that the girl's influence may have irrevocably poisoned his mind. It is with considerable regret that I must report his current mental instability to group 935's leaders...

Richtofen