Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the greif map now:

Gas-masked soldiers VS armored soldiers...

Maybe we'll get a sort of turned-Greif mix where for 10 minutes two teams of four people run around, first team to get the cure gains the cure for the whole team. The other team then has to kill at least one of the other players, the first player to get eaten becomes a zombie, his team stays human. Then one person on the other team is a zombie and has to try and kill the guy who ate him.. Don't get your team mixed up with the others...

I can see the greif map now:

Gas-masked soldiers VS armored soldiers...

Maybe we'll get a sort of turned-Greif mix where for 10 minutes two teams of four people run around, first team to get the cure gains the cure for the whole team. The other team then has to kill at least one of the other players, the first player to get eaten becomes a zombie, his team stays human. Then one person on the other team is a zombie and has to try and kill the guy who ate him.. Don't get your team mixed up with the others...

the Imperial German Army vs Robots!!!

Calling it now.

So just a re-cap on things we're waiting on:

Tank's Letter

Richtofen's letter

The replacers trailer

The achievement list

The Leader-board update

All of which may be dropped at ANY moment during the fallowing week....

What fun!

Wasn't there also some artwork of the O4 to be done by Alex Ross or something? Everyone's completely forgotten about that!

To me I just hear Samantha. Her voice always had the ability to take on these kinds of tones and we've even heard them throughout zombies history.

Even the power up drops I find from her sound like this voice but also back at the end of the Ascension Easter Egg when she says "Come and find me".

I absolutely think its her telling us the story from the future, her voice may sound a little different than we're used to but we've also never really heard her softly narrate a story. Plus who knows what inhabiting Richtofin's body is doing to her voice, technically if she's possessing his body she should be using his vocal cords.

This gave me goose bumps by the way :P

To me I just hear Samantha. Her voice always had the ability to take on these kinds of tones and we've even heard them throughout zombies history.

Even the power up drops I find from her sound like this voice but also back at the end of the Ascension Easter Egg when she says "Come and find me".

I absolutely think its her telling us the story from the future, her voice may sound a little different than we're used to but we've also never really heard her softly narrate a story. Plus who knows what inhabiting Richtofin's body is doing to her voice, technically if she's possessing his body she should be using his vocal cords.

This gave me goose bumps by the way :P

I've always had the theory that Sam only had these tones when she had heightened emotions (Hate,Joy,Sadness), because that's when she had less control over the entity in the MPD.

When she has been calm before her voice has always been just a young girls, so why the change??

Added to OP. Apologies for missing this earlier (I saw some of you posted it here already, wanted to resize and whatnot):

------Letters from the Field - Nikolai's 2nd Letter & Action Pose--------------

8/20

February 23, 1918

Despite my abdication, my country remains gripped by civil war. Reds and whites battle for power as I am forced to watch helplessly from afar. Despite the March treaty, many among us do not expect lasting peace...

Our memories will not allow us to forget the tens of thousands of souls lost at Tannenberg...

This war remains a threat to all our futures...

The people of France share my hatred and contempt for the ----- (Reich?). They have been very kind to me on my journeys; offering me food, shelter and other most worldly comforts. It is a great relief that even amongst the madness of war, I may still find moments of joy in the arms of a good woman...

-Nikolai

Larger picture

This war remains a threat to all our futures.

- Nikolai

--------------------------------------------------

Battle of Tannenberg, eh?

Perhaps Samantha has reached a new point in her emotions: Regret.....

I mean, Tank was right there... The Remington New model Army pointed right at Richtofen's head.... Surely there would have been some way she could have made him pull the trigger... Even at the expense of take killing tank and nikolai killing takeo, leaving nikolai to die at the hands of the zombies and robots.... This only leaves me to believe there is a REASON one of those four needed to live... for Samantha's purposes....

I mean, Tank was right there... The Remington New model Army pointed right at Richtofen's head.... Surely there would have been some way she could have made him pull the trigger... Even at the expense of take killing tank and nikolai killing takeo, leaving nikolai to die at the hands of the zombies and robots.... This only leaves me to believe there is a REASON one of those four needed to live... for Samantha's purposes....

... What? Samantha is not controlling the zombies here... This is literally the beginning of the story, not an alternate version.

She's not controlling them, she's telling us the story of how this began.

Since for the rest of BO2 we had someone telling us what do then I assume she'll be the one yelling at us like Richtofen and Maxis were for the N4.

• Administrators

Week! I'm so excited

EDIT: This new woman that Nikolai mentions may be wife 6? Not sure, just anyone after 5

No, five was in Stalin's time based on Nikolai's bio. Besides, this is when he's in like his mid 20s. Nikolai just gets around with alot of women.

Oh yeah that's right. So he was banised from Russia... twice :p