Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

In the medieval zombie picture behind the zombie, is the object the 935 symbol is on a crate or a tomb.

Those eyes don't really look blue to me, more of a light purple. Perhaps there are multiple controllers fighting for power

Something about the purple is screaming out to me that a Vril-Ya is in charge.

There's nothing really to say about the Takeo picture.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I think his eyes are PURPLE. Not blue.

Here's a pic of blue eyes for reference:

Now the pic released today:

They totally look purple to me too. Compare to the glowing blue things in the background too (what are those).

So purple and yellow on the same map? Or maybe they are purple (default color/element 115 + aether?) in the cinematic intro, then something happens (rift in time and space) in the opening story and they go yellow (Samantha) when you get in-game.

And the zombie has risen from a tomb that 935 has disturbed? Awakened an ancient (middle ages) evil?

And the zombie has risen from a tomb that 935 has disturbed? Awakened an ancient (middle ages) evil?

definitely looks middle ages era to me. the chainmail, the helmet. I'm quite hoping it ties into the Knights of the Templar, Freemasonry, and Illuminati.

Those eyes don't really look blue to me, more of a light purple. Perhaps there are multiple controllers fighting for power

MMX has made some fantastic observations in regards to what the purple color could mean, I'd highly suggest checking out his thread on Ethereal Energy.

Really nice post over there (he needs to post it on this forum though! :) ).

Another purple device is the Gersch Device in Ascension, which also causes teleportation and might be a portal into the aether.

The background surrounding our Knight is interesting. When King Philip IV of France tried to disband the Order, some of the Templars build underground crypts in and around Northern France. Looks like a portion of the map will possibly be in one of those crypts?

Thanks Grill. Perhaps purple is default? Who knows? We'll find out soon! :D

Lol gona have to update that sig. of yours MMX!

Lol I'll wait 'til the map comes out. For all we know this might be like yellow eyes in Mob of the Dead.

MMX has made some fantastic observations in regards to what the purple color could mean, I'd highly suggest checking out his thread on Ethereal Energy.

Another purple device is the Gersch Device in Ascension, which also causes teleportation and might be a portal into the aether.

Thank you. Well, the site was down for several months... So... yeah...

Ha ok, I know how that goes. Great post though. What do you think about the Gersch purple color?

Does anyone else think his right arm and fingers look metallic, not like bone? They seem to be smooth and shiny.

And he's holding the head of someone in a gas mask, maybe one of the 935 excavators?

Ha ok, I know how that goes. Great post though. What do you think about the Gersch purple color?

Does anyone else think his right arm and fingers look metallic, not like bone? They seem to be smooth and shiny.

And he's holding the head of someone in a gas mask, maybe one of the 935 excavators?

Maybe it's a zombie head, in which case, ally. Like Leroy but awesomer with swords and stuff ;)

When teleporting, you see swirls for a moment. You could say for a split second you travel through the Aether. So the idea of the Gersch Device's vortex having ethereal energy would not be far fetched considering the fact that the device is also a makeshift teleporter.