Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

You were but the way you said it could potentially discomfort users from Germany without you knowing. I merely pointed that out. We all know you're not trying to insult/offend anyone.

On-topic

Regarding the image, Treyarch usually post trailers/video content on tuesday if I'm not mistaken?

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discomfort is part of life, get over it.

Sure but that doesn't mean it's okay to discomfort people on the site. Even if you're unaware of it which is the case here. Racism is also a part of life, I don't see that regularly on the site, do you?

It's like if they introduced an Arabian character and someone has a discussion about his personality. Saying '___ is from Arabia. Arabs are known for their hostility against Western political ideology. That's why he doesn't get along well with [insert Western character here] Even if it's not your intention could offend a lot of Arabian people who visit the forums, without you even knowing.

I simply pointed that out so ETEl2NAL407 was aware of this and it could be avoided in the future.

If I came across as attacking well then apologies are in order.

- Heather

So if i'm not mistaken, Treyarch said we would be getting the cinematic intro today w/ the new A7X song? who else is excited!? damn, this will be the first time we've really seen the O4 in any sort of 3rd person cinematic experience right? we had the "Five" group, the CotD group and the MotD group, and then the animated N4 stuff, but never the O4.... i am very excite!

:edit: nvm i guess it just said "this week" and somehow i read it as monday lol.... anyway still excited. 8 days

You were but the way you said it could potentially discomfort users from Germany without you knowing. I merely pointed that out. We all know you're not trying to insult/offend anyone.

On-topic

Regarding the image, Treyarch usually post trailers/video content on tuesday if I'm not mistaken?

Hopefully we'll get something tomorrow... But they might put out more teasers with more Letters from the Field before putting out this bad boy, so who can say for sure?

No one's posted this image from 9 hours ago yet? O4 in a cutscene from CoD:BO facebook page.

Link: https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0310_o.jpg

wow nice find there, looks like Nikolai is holding an olympia, but look at tank's gun? looks like a revolver of some kind, but doesn't really look like the python to me?

:edit: looks a little like the executioner, but seems different.... :?: :?: :?:

PINNAZ posted that picture ages ago. That's what this last page has been about, like seriously how did you not see it posted.

I think it's a magnum and an Olympia

the "last read post" feature doesn't work here at codz, so i just go to last post and read up and reply to what i find interesting.

so sorry for the inconvenience of discussing something a day or two old. anyway, just thinking about the possibility of more "era specific" weapons like was mentioned in the press release.

and even if we dont get the actual cinematic trailer today (probably tues. or wed.) i think we'll get something for sure whether its another letter from the field, or a pic

aren't they supposed to actually be releasing the cut scene today or whatever?

More likely tomorrow, when the A7X song comes out, but I will not complain if it's today.

They did say next week so I would assume ( and really hope ) it would be on Monday, however it could be Thursday and that would still be correct. Since the A7x song is releasing tomorrow then most likely will be tomorrow. Darn Treyarch being cryptic even on the little things.

"I am haunted by twisted dreams that seem to grow increasingly vivd with each passing night." - Takeo

(From Treyarch's Facebook)

Thanks BEYOND! man, I can't keep up with all these amazing pictures :mrgreen: I'm going to assemble them all under one section in the OP.

Sweet! That was hella fast.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Takeo will be far more interesting this time around. Treyarch certainly gives him a lot of attention. Perhaps we'll even see how his grudge against Richtofen started. Also Medieval George

Sweet! That was hella fast.

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that Takeo will be far more interesting this time around. Treyarch certainly gives him a lot of attention. Perhaps we'll even see how his grudge against Richtofen started. Also Medieval George

I also hope we can used that sweet Samurai sword of his ;)

I feel like they've given Takeo a certain "Johnny Depp" feel lol.