Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a zombie is in the robot.

If someone can teach me how to post pictures? lol

no i think you're looking at the zombies that is wearing the old time scuba metal suit. i thought that at first too. the actual robot is much much much bigger

and as for the mauser starting pistol, if they have taken away mustang and sally, i am going to be that that thing will be absolutely beastly upgraded

- Zepplins appear/disappear from Electrical Storms

- Alien / Vril-Ya? Reminds me of the Zombie Labs guy

- the last screenshot looks a lot like Nacht Der Untoten.

- The Characters all look like they have a strange Wristband thing?

(sorry for the scrolling)

Looks like an Alien? Vril-ya?

In the Giant???

On the Tank

Airship / Zepplin

Then it DISAPPEARS!!!

Disappears Again!

Looks like Nacht Der Untoten?

Looks like a zombie is in the robot.

If someone can teach me how to post pictures? lol

no i think you're looking at the zombies that is wearing the old time scuba metal suit. i thought that at first too. the actual robot is much much much bigger

That zombie somewhat reminded me of the Big Daddy from Bioshock

That zombie somewhat reminded me of the Big Daddy from Bioshock

+1

Very much so. Big Daddy Zombie.

Edit:

The eyes are yellow and the box light is blue, huh? I wonder how their going to explain that. Time travel possibly?

Or perhaps in a continuum that they do not yet know they are in.

Looks like TranZit 2.0 with a dash of Der Riese, NDU, and SNN.

As long as there's no denizens, horribly blinding fog, or fire, I'm fine with Tranzit 2.0

I also have no problems with another tranzit style vehicle, as long as there is no penalty for not using it, I like the bus in tranzit but hated the deziens

The eyes are yellow and the box light is blue, huh? I wonder how their going to explain that. Time travel possibly?

Or perhaps in a continuum that they do not yet know they are in.

Hmm....interesting......that's definitely a possibility.

Can't wait for this map to come out! It looks like an awesome map with an excellent story behind it.

Too bad I'll be back in school by then. :cry:

Looks like TranZit 2.0 with a dash of Der Riese, NDU, and SNN.

As long as there's no denizens, horribly blinding fog, or fire, I'm fine with Tranzit 2.0

Doesn't look like there's fog or denizens, my theory is that there will be a "No Man's Land" between areas and that having to evade the robot is your penalty for venturing out there in an attempt to take a dangerous shortcut, while the tank is our equivalent to the bus, safely taking us from locale to locale.

This map simply looks amazing. TranZit was a good idea gone horribly wrong, but it looks like they may just do it right this time.

• Administrators

Riding on top of a tank? I'm down for that. In that case, I don't think zombies can reach us from up there yet it makes us susceptible to the giant robots. There was a mention of using the tank for the Side Mission (Easter Egg), so we should be able to do something while we're on it.

I definitely love the look of everything. Looks like we'll be dealing with very, very narrow passages that insist on heavy fire or transportation.

My body is ready.

those frames do remind me a Nacht, when did that map take place? is this map like the BIG version of it? :lol: like what happen to make the plane crash and what not

and sweet a tank? makes sense that would be our transportation

That makes sense. The plane crashed amid this psychotic battlefield while our O4 are busy teleporting to ___________ and then we have the WaW NDU.

heres a link to NGTZombies breakdown of the trailer

vsv7Bwm2NZk

the first thing they discuss is the idea of a new perk machine or something i didnt even catch that wen i first seen it. interesting.

Pause at 52 seconds at the close up of Nikolai. He's holding a Ballista.