Letters from the Field - Photos & Videos from Pre-Origins

GRILL

I'm gonna be so mad if we get a prequel. I hope all this about the young O4 will only be used in an intro or the beginning.

What I'd find cool is if the characters grew older each round and around round 5 they begin to notice that they're ageing quick;y.

OH MY GOD IN THIS MAP WE GO BACK TO KINo TO FIND THE PICTURES ON THE WALL HAVE ALL AGED HORRIBLY AND THEN SOMEONE DESTROYS IT AND WE ALL TURN INTO DORIAN GRAY AND THATS THE END I FIGURED IT OUT!!1!!!!!1!

:lol:

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about having a prequel is if certain qualifications are met, the prequel might as well be the end. If 935 is stopped and everything is contained and destroyed, nothing would happen, meaning everything that occurred from WaW and Black Ops 1 would cease to exist (also, the time setting is quite different from the rest of the story, meaning this could also be completely different and time might have been messed with too much, or this could possibly be happening on purpose). What if "Let go and the beginning will become the end"??

No no no no.... (joker voice)

There is no cause.... You don't just randomly receive the chance to re-make history... You need a cause... If you sided with richtofen there is no cause, and if you sided with maxis, his prediction of the world ending and no one surviving would also mean the reseting of history is not possible....

Hi everyone new member been a lurker forever. Anyways don't know if anyone noticed but it looks like Takeo has the time bomb in his bag.

welcome Nephilim! I watched the Takeo section and couldn't directly see a time bomb. Is this what you are talking about?

it does look time bomb-esque

going to the vials:

What if Alcatraz was turned into a zombie testing facility, and the character holding the vials was supposed to get their blood to test to see if they were perfectly healthy?

Idk, an offset from what most people have been thinkin on this thread.

Also a few questions about the gear that the characters have (Unfortunately I cant take pictures of the screen):

What is the switch that the man with the sword has? (not assuming its Takeo, because that gets my hopes up)

Another character has what appears to be a gun, but with the gear and handles and other details, this cannot be a normal gun, so could this be a new piece of equipment? Or perhaps part of the new WW?

The character with what appears to be a bowie knife is shown to have what look like flash bangs or other secondary explosives from the era, but they dont look like the usual grenades, what would these be, whether just for show OR a new grenade?

The shot right before the chandelier on kino, there is a man holding a shotgun, it looks like the trench gun, does this mean WaW or older weapons?

Last but not least: Does anyone notice that whomever's first person POV we follow at the end of the trailer before the robot, is getting shot at? There are flashes along the right wall as he turns the corner, as if he is running away from something/someone. What are your thoughts?

PS: (I know this doesnt belong here) Did anyone have a SQL server problem when trying to get to the sight earlier? It was hrs before I could log in to see what everyone said about the trailer.