What do you value the most

Hey codz, I was just wondering which of these you value the most, either perks, weapons, space, or equipment

So which of these would you want most when you start a game of zombs

Perks: You get of 4 perks that are available on the map you are playing on

Weapons: You get 2 weapons of your choice and you get to upgrade one of them.

Space: All doors are opened. Everything is accessible.

Equipment: You whatever special grenade you want from that map and you all buildables are premade.

So which one??, feel free to state reasons below.

I would pick perks mainly because I can't survive for long after 15 without them, for me they are also the most expensivee because I mainly buy wall weapons.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weapons. Some are unique, so if I am to get the good ones, weapons. Anyone can go buy Perks afterwards. Besides, if you go down for whatever reason, you can't rely on Perks anymore. Whenever faced with a decision of "Do I buy Perks or guns right now?" Be careful not to overload on the Perks side. Because if you go down you're pretty much dead.

Weapons. Some are unique, so if I am to get the good ones, weapons. Anyone can go buy Perks afterwards. Besides, if you go down for whatever reason, you can't rely on Perks anymore. Whenever faced with a decision of "Do I buy Perks or guns right now?" Be careful not to overload on the Perks side. Because if you go down you're pretty much dead.

Permanent Tombstone though ;)

Permanent Tombstone though ;)

It's not permanent. And it's not in every map. That won't do you any good in Town Survival.

Lets put it this way.

Let's say I bleed out in a co-op game on round 20. (Not that that would ever happen but work with me. :mrgreen: ) at the start of round 21 I have 3000 points. I would immediately buy a wall gin then hit the box once. I could work with whatever guns i got until I get enough for jug. However it would be arduous to just buy high and have to M1911 my way to another gun each box hit at a time. Space is useful but generally I can work with what I have (though it depends on the map and exact room.) special grenades and such are useful but not a priority over more essential methods of survival.

The winner? Weapons. I'd much rather scramble through a round with an MP5 and a Five-seven than with a colt, jug, and no points.

I'd go with weapons. But with bo2's weapon locker and bank, I always wonder how much quicker bo1 games would be if the maps had this system.

The weapons I'd want if I was able to have all needed weapons on rd. 1-

bo1

Awful Lawton

Wonderweapon

mp5k/thompson

bo2

wonderweapon

points gun

m&s or ray

On round 1? Weapons... Perks, equipment and space arnt needed until later... Heck I don't even need anything but my knife on round 1....

No, ok I'm going to have to edit the vote, I didn't mean to help you survive on round one i meant to help you survive the entire game that you recieve on round 1

Weapons seems to be winning

• Administrators

Weapons are my forte. You can't exactly live long enough if you only buy perks, and equipment can only last for so long. A good weapon and some concentration will take you a long way to the point where you may not even need Juggernog even in the late 20's.

Weapons are my forte. You can't exactly live long enough if you only buy perks, and equipment can only last for so long. A good weapon and some concentration will take you a long way to the point where you may not even need Juggernog even in the late 20's.

That's exactly why I get my perks early. So that I don't need concentration, haha.

Also, if you try too hard to get good weapons then you can get screwed with War Machine pulls.

There really is no perfect answer because you obviously want a good mix, but as far as the original question: 4 perks you want or 2 guns you want with 1 PaP'd, I would have to go with perks, simply because I can survive with a wall weapon, whereas you almost need certain perks.

Lets put it this way.

Let's say I bleed out in a co-op game on round 20. (Not that that would ever happen but work with me. :mrgreen: ) at the start of round 21 I have 3000 points. I would immediately buy a wall gin then hit the box once. I could work with whatever guns i got until I get enough for jug. However it would be arduous to just buy high and have to M1911 my way to another gun each box hit at a time. Space is useful but generally I can work with what I have (though it depends on the map and exact room.) special grenades and such are useful but not a priority over more essential methods of survival.

The winner? Weapons. I'd much rather scramble through a round with an MP5 and a Five-seven than with a colt, jug, and no points.

I totally agree with this. Weapons can get you back to where you want to be after a down. And space, perks, and equipment can't do that alone. :)

Lets put it this way.

Well see, that's a different question. The poll is asking what you want on round 1. There's a large difference between round 1 and round 20. On round 20, I completely agree with this, although, I'm unlikely to hit the box. I would just by a wall gun and save up for Jugg, then maybe Double Tap, and THEN I'd hit the box.

Priorities for me in a game:

wall gun

4 perks

box guns

When I play ascension with my friends I say "leave jug closed! We'll get it for free eventually on the next few boss rounds." And all my friends say "but I can't survive for 5 rounds without it!"

I think in early rounds, perks would actually be more useful. Since I typically survive the first 4-5 rounds with only the pistol anyway, I could just perk up and get loads of points to open doors and reach the box and such. I already voted weapons but on second thought it is pretty close tie with perks.