Two Ray Guns simultaneously on Town/TranZit w/o Wall RG?

I never see any videos on YT or anyone talk about this in general, which makes me believes that you can't do it, even though it seems like it could be done just as easily as if you had Whos Who.

Simply, you die out, leaving your Tombstone with a Packed Ray Gun. When you spawn in, you have 45 seconds to get the Ray Gun. If you do, go pick up your Tombstone then go pull that Ray Gun out. Ta-da.

Have you guys heard of this and it is even possible? I might go try it out.

This would be slightly more difficult than the Whos Who variant because you can't do it mid-round.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No because getting tombstone would give you the load out of your previous down, perks stack, but guns don't...

Otherwise one could hold every gun in the game by buying tombstone over and over...

I wonder however, if one was to have a ray gun and whatever, pack a punch the whatever and LEAVE it in the pack a punch, then go down, tombstone, come back INSTANTLY get the mark 2, pack a punch their pistol, leave THAT, then grab their tombstone, would that combine weapons? Idk I've never tried....

No because getting tombstone would give you the load out of your previous down, perks stack, but guns don't...

Otherwise one could hold every gun in the game by buying tombstone over and over...

I wonder however, if one was to have a ray gun and whatever, pack a punch the whatever and LEAVE it in the pack a punch, then go down, tombstone, come back INSTANTLY get the mark 2, pack a punch their pistol, leave THAT, then grab their tombstone, would that combine weapons? Idk I've never tried....

You didn't get what I was saying. Once you got the RG in the box you would leave it, get your tombstone, THEN grab the RG.

On your idea, it would just become your secondary, or if you already were holding two weapons, would replace the one you were holding.

But your not holding two weapons, your holding one, and theres only one in your tombstone.... As you've left your weapon in the pap...

The first part of my sentence says that if you have only one weapon, obtaining another weapon will make you have two. Same situation is getting an M14 at the beginning of a game, giving you two weapons.

He's saying if you were to get a ray gun, and tombstone, go down, come back, hit the box, get the ray gun m2, but not grab it from the box, and then get your tombstone and THEN grab it from the box, should you be holding both ray guns?

I'm saying if you have a ray gun and a weapon, and you leave your weapon in PAP and let it disappear, then you die, return, hit the box and take the M2, then leave your starter pistol in the pap, them grab your tombstone, would you have both versions?

Either way this is almost impossible without some kind of: Always get the ray gun/ mark 2 glitch or hack...

And I know but if you leave your starter pistol you get when you get back IN the pap. And then grab a weapon, do the two weapons merge?

He's saying if you were to get a ray gun, and tombstone, go down, come back, hit the box, get the ray gun m2, but not grab it from the box, and then get your tombstone and THEN grab it from the box, should you be holding both ray guns?

I'm saying if you have a ray gun and a weapon, and you leave your weapon in PAP and let it disappear, then you die, return, hit the box and take the M2, then leave your starter pistol in the pap, them grab your tombstone, would you have both versions?

Either way this is almost impossible without some kind of: Always get the ray gun/ mark 2 glitch or hack...

And I know but if you leave your starter pistol you get when you get back IN the pap. And then grab a weapon, do the two weapons merge?

I'm still not completely sure as to what you are saying.

Do you mean obtaining the M2 before getting your tombstone? Even when you only have one weapon on your tombstone, any weapons you have before you get it dissapear once you grab it.

I got this for anyone confused.

First, you buy tombstone. Now, you kill yourself and start a new round.

Next, you hit the box. You get ray gun. You leave it in the box, and pick up your previous guns. For instance, a PaP'd ray gun and a HAMR.

Now you swap out the HAMR for the ray gun. 2 ray guns, voila!

I got this for anyone confused.

First, you buy tombstone. Now, you kill yourself and start a new round.

Next, you hit the box. You get ray gun. You leave it in the box, and pick up your previous guns. For instance, a PaP'd ray gun and a HAMR.

Now you swap out the HAMR for the ray gun. 2 ray guns, voila!

lol why thank you! :D

This is just the same as the old WaW and BO1 'Two of the Same' exploit, where a player would pack-a-punch their WW or Raygun, then go keep hitting the box and downing themselves until the pulled the WW or Raygun again and then could have 2 of them (one packed, one original).

This same exploit is possible in Black Ops 2, either by downing yourself while hitting the box, or hitting the box in Who's who mode or near your Tombstone.

... I don't even want 1 ray gun let alone 2....

Why may I ask?

And DeathBringer, how would that work? Your still holding the gun even down. In Whos Who and Tombstone you only have the M1911.

I would expect the lack of PhD Flopper.

And the fact that the Mark 2 is better for most situations.

Well when I say Ray Gun, I mean both of them because usually you can't have them both at the same time.

Possible combination:

Ray Gun + PX2 RG

Ray Gun + Ray Gun M2

Ray Gun + PM2 RG

PX2 Ray Gun + PM2 RG

If you don't PAP your RG, when you grab the second, one will dissapear.

And SMM, that doesn't matter. You can't have the RG in your equipment to be able get it out of the box, unless being down is an exception to that rule.

... I don't even want 1 ray gun let alone 2....

Why may I ask?

And DeathBringer, how would that work? Your still holding the gun even down. In Whos Who and Tombstone you only have the M1911.

Yeah, it's the lack of Phd, until that comes back( and not the persistent upgrade) I refuse to use the Ray gun apart from a few early rounds sometimes. It brings me more trouble then good.

This is just the same as the old WaW and BO1 'Two of the Same' exploit, where a player would pack-a-punch their WW or Raygun, then go keep hitting the box and downing themselves until the pulled the WW or Raygun again and then could have 2 of them (one packed, one original).

This same exploit is possible in Black Ops 2, either by downing yourself while hitting the box, or hitting the box in Who's who mode or near your Tombstone.

I thought they patched that trick? I remember hearing back in the day that more than one person could get a WW if someone hit the box while someone else's WW was still in the PaP machine. Do you know if that was actually true?

Technically, getting two of the same weapon, or two one-per-team weapons, out of the Box is glitching. The reason is that they were specifically designed to be one-per-team and for you to not get two of the same kind per person/team, and going around it by some type of exploit is the same as glitching or cheating.

There is an exception to this. The QED in Moon. It's not glitching or cheating, because you can't control what it gives you. Sometimes it'll give you what you've already got, and you can end up with two Ray Guns.

Just my opinion on this whole thing.

Technically, getting two of the same weapon, or two one-per-team weapons, out of the Box is glitching. The reason is that they were specifically designed to be one-per-team and for you to not get two of the same kind per person/team, and going around it by some type of exploit is the same as glitching or cheating.

There is an exception to this. The QED in Moon. It's not glitching or cheating, because you can't control what it gives you. Sometimes it'll give you what you've already got, and you can end up with two Ray Guns.

While I suppose this is true, it is not the kind of glitch people would look down upon. Let me ask you this: say someone goes for a high round and uses this trick, getting to round 100. Would you consider his run legit? I definetly would.

Also what is your view on having the box 'Gat and the table one at the same time?

While I suppose this is true, it is not the kind of glitch people would look down upon. Let me ask you this: say someone goes for a high round and uses this trick, getting to round 100. Would you consider his run legit? I definetly would.

Also what is your view on having the box 'Gat and the table one at the same time?

No, I wouldn't. However, considering doing this glitch had no impact on the record, I wouldn't take it very seriously.

You might as well ask the question, if someone goes for Round 100, but does a barrier glitch just to "see what its like" in between rounds and then alone, does it count?

The Blundergat is specifically programmed to be obtained by two alternative methods. Therefore, it is a two-per-team weapon, not one. (Mob of the Dead only, and the only case of two-per-team.) So, yeah, that's fine. It's also a one-time use. If one of those players loses the Blundergat, then you only have one for the rest of the game.

It basically comes down to what is intended versus what is exploitation.