Does this place have an anthem?

Flatty

Hello. My name is Flatty and I'm a Zombieholic. What's up everyone? This is my first post. I'm a 3rd generation zombie player (started at Black Ops 2) who has been "infected" by this amazing game mode. I've been into FPS for a while now but never ventured into the Call of Duty series. That was until my younger brother bought me the game for my birthday this past spring and haven't looked back (unless its to play Black Ops 1 zombies :D ) By day, I work in an office but spend my slow/downtime researching strategies/theories/story line via YouTube and this forum. By nightfall, I warp all over the Earth, shredding zombies all the while trying to mend the Rift! I am very happy to have found you! It has given me piece of mind knowing that there are people out there who are as addicted to and intrigued by (if not more) all that is Call of Duty Zombies! I think this place is pretty amazing and have learned so much here, from story line to tips and high round strategies. I'm still perfecting technique but recently improved my Mob of the Dead high round from 11 solo to 36 solo (still working on getting the "Redeemer".) Die Rise from round 15 solo to round 25 solo. I'm still a skull rank but am working on at least a knife (I had a TON of downs on Nuketown before I had any clue about rank or played with better players who taught me how to hoist. I am always down for making new friends so hit me up!

XBL gt = Gamehendge Jedi.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Flatty! Welcome to ze forums! You seem to know how to work the BBCode and such already which is awesome, and you seem like a pretty cool guy. This site is definitely the right place to be for anyone interested in all things zombies. Hopefully now that you have an account, you can join in on the theorizing and discussion.

Hopefully I'll see you around the forum!

Welcome Flatty! It's great to have another zombie fanatic here on the forums. Gotta appreciate the passion you have for Zombies! Looks like you got infected pretty quick haha it tends to do that, doesn't it?

Enjoy your time around the forum, and thanks for taking the time to make an intro! I'll be sure to keep my eye out for your name. If you have any questions on the storyline, feel free to PM. I also have a link in my signature that links to the full storyline thread if you're interested in reading more about it.

Cya around Flatty.

BTW, don't mend the rift and help that rat, Richtofen. You'll regret it. :P

"CoDz will never die, so long as the men who fight for what is morally right in the face of what is ethically wrong stand true to the tenants of one nation, under Richtofen, with liberty and zombification for all."

-Ehkjookayted

I've already done ToB, HM and MG ALL Rictofen!! What have I done?!?

Not sure if this is a dumb question or not but what does the name of the thread mean? Are you actually asking if this place has an anthem or am I just missing something..... :oops:

I actually was wondering what to put down as a subject title for my intro post when the question popped into my head. I must have subliminally entered the text. Oh no! The voices!!

kkrrshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (static)

I've already done ToB, HM and MG ALL Rictofen!! What have I done?!?

Not sure if this is a dumb question or not but what does the name of the thread mean? Are you actually asking if this place has an anthem or am I just missing something..... :oops:

I actually was wondering what to put down as a subject title for my intro post when the question popped into my head. I must have subliminally entered the text. Oh no! The voices!!

kkrrshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (static)

:lol: il ike you. :D