Solo Easter egg? Maybe? I started it

jmh2013

ive tried for three rounds straight to go to round infinity... what are the exact requirements to do that? i have done it at the beginning of a round right in the center all three times

This is why you can't do it in solo. You need 4 people to do the round infinity step.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea.. I mean 3arc could very well have changed one little thing? We just have to find it? But that is like saying we never found the end of the ascension Easter egg. People fought over that. I'm sure people could fight over that. Because it really does not Make any sense... At all. I understand the 4 spots for the sharpshooter. But in solo verse being multiplayer there are a lot more witches if done in multiplayer. Same thing could happen for the sharpshooter. Cause if we can get through this step someone? Something else that they added in then it very well could be a solo Easter egg.

• Administrators

It's probably just Treyarch finding a reason to force people in working together so the Side Missions can be completed fully. I wish they had taken into consideration what Call of the Dead and Moon were capable of accomplishing. A step or two out of the equation wouldn't really hurt anyone. Is hitting a few bells/going forward in time to retrieve an item from your dead body or hitting moving targets such an implication to the story? No.

To put it simple, this is the Zombie Team way of forcing people to find 4 just to do the EE, where as in MotD we could do it with just two.

It is obnoxious and annoying but there is nothing we can do about it since the same Zombie Team took away private matches for leaderboards and forced us to jump through hoops to get it so we can just play with friends for rounds.

Yeah they screwed up ROYALLY there... private matches that would count are NEEDED, I want to play with two freinds on survival town... Is that TOO much to ask?

I still have absolutely no idea why they changed it from the old system.

"Don't fix what ain't broken"

maybe the broke it so they can make themselves look like gods when the next game comes out? Lower the standards so when you raise them you look better. :lol:

No, they are just troll arc.

Part 'haha, we like to ruin the game for no reason' part terrible game balance skills, and past terrible programming.

It is a shame.

That said, this is some of my favorite zombie maps and it is the first semi-enjoyable cod from trollarc. Waw was interesting, but worked poorly. Obviously, bo1 is one of the worst cods to date on so many levels. But bo2 is surprisingly playable. Still has cod issues...

I've started it on both solo and 2 player co-op. For Richtofen side you can get to the part where you need to use the time bomb to get to round infinity. You will not be able to get into round infinity without 4 players. Me and my friend got that far on release day and later found out you need all four for that part of the easter egg.

As for Maxis, I don't know. I've never really been a fan of Maxis so I haven't really tried.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think we've given up on the solo Easter eggs way too early, way back in Shangri La; solo Richt has the rod, if done solo on Dead. Partly because if you’re working on it for solo you want to figure it out yourself and are less willing to share info. That all being said, it seems to me that you might need to go through as each different character and do the egg to a certain point and maybe only Stew should do Richt side. I've tried and had some odd results. like an all white screen in infinite mode, green witches or rather witches with green bubbles, also Guillotine already built. Hopefully I will have a capture card and can share the videos in the near future.

Also the witch seems to hint at it, when saying "you should leave, you will be here forever(aka infinite)"

I honestly think we've given up on the solo Easter eggs way too early, way back in Shangri La; solo Richt has the rod, if done solo on Dead. Partly because if you’re working on it for solo you want to figure it out yourself and are less willing to share info. That all being said, it seems to me that you might need to go through as each different character and do the egg to a certain point and maybe only Stew should do Richt side. I've tried and had some odd results. like an all white screen in infinite mode, green witches or rather witches with green bubbles, also Guillotine already built. Hopefully I will have a capture card and can share the videos in the near future.

Also the witch seems to hint at it, when saying "you should leave, you will be here forever(aka infinite)"

although i find it admirable that you continue to look for ways to complete a solo easter egg, the fact of the matter is it just plain isn't possible. same with shang, because you HAVE to have 4 people to go into the eclipse... would be nice if they included solo versions, but they didnt