Final map pack containing multiple zombie maps?

Do you guys think it's possible that we will get something similar to what we got as the final map pack for BO1? Will we get a number of zombie maps for the price of one? And an even better question is what will they give us this time? Revamped BO1 maps? New maps? or maybe nothing. What do you guys think?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do believe that they will actually make all of the maps in the last dlc zombies..just like they did in bo1 because treyarch kinda like to go on a similar pattern as older games.plus everyone wants the old maps to return just like bo1 because they were limited to a few countries

if it wasnt fair...then why would treyarch put the waw maps in cod bo1 :D its what most people actually want as the map pack wasnt available to most of the world..

That's different, the maps alongside moon were free to those who had WAW... In black ops it costs 15$ to have moon and the old maps... Meaning they made more profit off the BO1 version IF I have been informed correctly...

To make the waw maps come back a 3rd time would be repetitive, and to bring back the BO1 maps would be too costly...

Each mp was 15 bucks... For moon to return: about 8$ for shangri la: 8$, cotd: 8$ and actors permission: Thats already over the 15$ limit... To bring back a re-vamped version of kino would be cool, as well as a HUGE new map with lots of survival areas would be both origional, and fit the price range...

I personally don't see them bringing back revamped versions of the W@W and BO maps this time around. If they did, they would really have to add a lot of new features like buildable stations , perks, and new Easter Eggs. The updated guns in the box would not be enough to justify rereleasing them.

If they do release a zombies only final DLC, I would have to think they would be five all new maps.

Personally, I don't see it happening this time around. I can only pray that it does lol.

if it wasnt fair...then why would treyarch put the waw maps in cod bo1 :D its what most people actually want as the map pack wasnt available to most of the world..

That's different, the maps alongside moon were free to those who had WAW... In black ops it costs 15$ to have moon and the old maps... Meaning they made more profit off the BO1 version IF I have been informed correctly...

To make the waw maps come back a 3rd time would be repetitive, and to bring back the BO1 maps would be too costly...

Each mp was 15 bucks... For moon to return: about 8$ for shangri la: 8$, cotd: 8$ and actors permission: Thats already over the 15$ limit... To bring back a re-vamped version of kino would be cool, as well as a HUGE new map with lots of survival areas would be both origional, and fit the price range...

I may have misunderstood what you were trying to say here but the bolded part was most certainly not true.

The cost of rereleasing those maps as survival maps would be minimal i would imagine as their already there... add in a couple new perk machines, and some different guns in the box and I honestly would play. its a chance to play the old maps with new people. so many new zombie players get brought in with each new release. I dont think its going to happen, but I'd shell out 15 bucks for a classic map pack.

But they're not there... They exist on the black ops 1/waw engine, and can't be brought back, the wonder weapons such as the thunder gun, jgb-babymaker, Vr-11/scavenger, and gersh device would crash the game due to the multiplayer engine's inability to Handel the sudden loss in entities....

To bring the WAW maps back would be a bore...

and

To bring the Black ops 1 maps back without the wonder weapons (and by extension Easter eggs), would be pathetic

However to re-vamp kino into a compleatly re-skinned map, and replace the thunder gun with something new, and add a buildable or two and WHAM! Fantastic map...

Idea: Using the character models for ax7, those guys go back to a re-made kino where you can walk around, kill zombies, and meet all the characters that have died over the game (ie: Brutus, nova jumpers, leroy, the gersh-light sphere, the COTD crew, the MOTD crew, the avagadro, hell hounds, the ghost lady, and then you can access a VIP room (pack a punch) where you can see marelton, misty, Samule, and russman next to chairs marked: Reserved for tank, Nikolai, takeo, and Richtofen, and many people simply in the chairs watching the performance...

None of those characters attack you, they only exists as if they were at a party talking to each other, shooting them does nothing...

Buildables: A never-ending stationary subsurface resonator on the stage, instruments to power the resonator, and the wonder weapon would be like the wunder waffe and eletric cherry, but only effect a few zombies and it would be a guitar... Then when one gets on stage, they can play the guitar, and others can play the drums, keyboard, and other instruments to mass-destroy zombies... Turbines are also an option for those who don't want to use the guitar...

But they're not there... They exist on the black ops 1/waw engine, and can't be brought back, the wonder weapons such as the thunder gun, jgb-babymaker, Vr-11/scavenger, and gersh device would crash the game due to the multiplayer engine's inability to Handel the sudden loss in entities....

and

To bring the Black ops 1 maps back without the wonder weapons (and by extension Easter eggs), would be pathetic

However to re-vamp kino into a compleatly re-skinned map, and replace the thunder gun with something new, and add a buildable or two and WHAM! Fantastic map...

Idea: Using the character models for ax7, those guys go back to a re-made kino where you can walk around, kill zombies, and meet all the characters that have died over the game (ie: Brutus, nova jumpers, leroy, the gersh-light sphere, the COTD crew, the MOTD crew, the avagadro, hell hounds, the ghost lady, and then you can access a VIP room (pack a punch) where you can see marelton, misty, Samule, and russman next to chairs marked: Reserved for tank, Nikolai, takeo, and Richtofen, and many people simply in the chairs watching the performance...

None of those characters attack you, they only exists as if they were at a party talking to each other, shooting them does nothing...

Buildables: A never-ending stationary subsurface resonator on the stage, instruments to power the resonator, and the wonder weapon would be like the wunder waffe and eletric cherry, but only effect a few zombies and it would be a guitar... Then when one gets on stage, they can play the guitar, and others can play the drums, keyboard, and other instruments to mass-destroy zombies... Turbines are also an option for those who don't want to use the guitar...

And a jukebox with all the past songs from the past maps! About 1000 points per song.

If we get Black Ops 1 maps, I can assure you it won't be all of them. For addons, Xbox Live has a limit of 2 GB. The ReZurrection map pack had 4 maps, plus Moon, and added up to 1.15 GB. Black Ops 1 had, including Moon, 6 maps. So 6 maps plus this new map, it wouldn't be possible.

Doubt it's gonna be all Zombie DLC the reason being Season Pass holders would give treyarch hell. I'm not talking about us on this site I am talking about the people who only play multiplayer. I seen thread after thread on the activision forums about how pissed ppl were about reskinned(instead of new maps) summit and firing range. Imagine how much flak they would get for releasing a all zombie dlc from season pass holders who don't play zombies.Seeing as Vonderharr got death threats over a small sniper patch I can only imagine. They got away with it on BO1 because it was free for hardened edition holders and didn't have dlc sold before it dropped as they do now so people got to choose not to buy dlc4 if they didn't like zombies.

Doubt it's gonna be all Zombie DLC the reason being Season Pass holders would give treyarch hell. I'm not talking about us on this site I am talking about the people who only play multiplayer. I seen thread after thread on the activision forums about how pissed ppl were about reskinned(instead of new maps) summit and firing range. Imagine how much flak they would get for releasing a all zombie dlc from season pass holders who don't play zombies.Seeing as Vonderharr got death threats over a small sniper patch I can only imagine. They got away with it on BO1 because it was free for hardened edition holders and didn't have dlc sold before it dropped as they do now so people got to choose not to buy dlc4 if they didn't like zombies.

But in reality who honestly cares about getting a new mp. map from trayarch, this doesn't improve or ruin gameplay like the nerf did or the fact they bought a dlc with the sadness of just seeing a returning map.... People who honestly cae about that will be satisfied with cod. ghosts in nov. but this is the LAST we will see of trayarch's storyline for possibly 2 years... TWICE as long as normal, which if it was simply left with a Boreing simple map and some more OK multiplayer maps who is going to be more mad?

The zombies guys who buy dlc for the zombies and make up a large portion of dlc purchasers.

Or the multiplayer jerks aka 10yr olds who think they're bad with a flipping an-94.... And the people who do it for you tube (we love you you tube!)

Also TECHINCALLY players who bought the seasons pass for 50$ and got nuketown, and the final zombies dlc arnt missing out on much... It costs 15 per dlc so the first 3 would add up to 45$, they paid an extra 5$ for a CRAP ton of zombies extras... Even to a MP. Player that doesn't sound too bad!

Treyarch's multiplayer team has moved onto Ghosts for the Wii U and their next game, so unless we're getting multiplayer maps that were in development for awhile and are already done with testing, we won't be getting any MP maps.

and

Sorry for 2x post BUTT WHY mUST YOU BE SO AWESOME SMM

But in reality who honestly cares about getting a new mp. map from trayarch, this doesn't improve or ruin gameplay like the nerf did or the fact they bought a dlc with the sadness of just seeing a returning map.... People who honestly cae about that will be satisfied with cod. ghosts in nov. but this is the LAST we will see of trayarch's storyline for possibly 2 years... TWICE as long as normal, which if it was simply left with a Boreing simple map and some more OK multiplayer maps who is going to be more mad?

The zombies guys who buy dlc for the zombies and make up a large portion of dlc purchasers.

Or the multiplayer jerks aka 10yr olds who think they're bad with a flipping an-94.... And the people who do it for you tube (we love you you tube!)

Also TECHINCALLY players who bought the seasons pass for 50$ and got nuketown, and the final zombies dlc arnt missing out on much... It costs 15 per dlc so the first 3 would add up to 45$, they paid an extra 5$ for a CRAP ton of zombies extras... Even to a MP. Player that doesn't sound too bad!

Now I get what you are trying to say and all but the point i'm trying to get across is they have dlc4 sold to alot of us already.The majority of those people are expecting dlc4 to have multiplayer maps not all zombies. Everyone on this site myself included would love another all zombie dlc I am in no way debating that. We have to remember in reality Multiplayer is king in COD not zombies and ppl who bought the season pass(the non zombie players) will feel shorted a map pack that they paid for ahead of time. In BO1 there was no Season Pass so they didnt sell dlc4 until it dropped and non zombie players got to skip it and not pay for it. Those same people have DLC4 paid for this time around and imagine the heat treyarchs gonna get if there is no MP maps. I am in no way saying a all zombie dlc wont happen again im just saying dont get your hopes up.

Also as JMDogg stated: unless these multiplayer maps have been pre made (ugg) the multiplayer team has moved on...

Oh, how about this: We receive a remade-kino, a GIANT new zombies map and for multiplayer we receive one GIANT map as well,

Like, the size of tranzit (or like it)... Everyone would have to run arround and A: Try to find others, B: Hide from others, C: Use some kind of transportation to get arround:

Take tranzit for example: Yes fog, NO denizens, lava is still there...

One team spawns in town, the other in bus depot: No perks, no pap, no doors but there ARE buildables: Turbine, sub. Resonator(diner) , tramplesteam (doesn't kill Farm), Head chopper (Power station), and in town there's another turbine station... The turbine parts are found IN town and IN bus depot, as well as the other buildables confined to THEIR location...

There are two busses in this map: One starts in the bus depot, the other in the farm.... One bus (the bus depot one) is ONLY accessible to the team that starts at the bus depot, likewise, the other bus is only accessible to those in town when the game begins... if an enemy player try's to walk in, they get shoved out, they CAN'T throw in grenades either, BUT they CAN access the roof from anywhere that the roof is ACCESSABLE from: Power station: Town.... But they can't get in... As there is a closeable hatch on the roof... However, anyone on the bus can not shoot outside either, making the bus ONLY for safe transportation.... Nact and the spire are NOT accesable....

Along with this BIG map, there is also the avaibility to fight in three more, smaller areas: Town-Station where one team starts at the power station, the other in town (no buildables), nact-feild, where one starts in nact and the other under the radio tower... And finally: Diner- Bus depot- Where players fight between the bus depot and the diner, gain control of the tunnel is your best hope....

And finally for these 4 maps only there is a new mode called: Team undeathmatch, where you not only have to kill your opponet, but there are zombies (not denizens) coming after you as well! The zombies never get any stronger then round 1 but Remeber: You can't buy juggernog! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...