Are You Smarter Than a Zombie? (Game Show)

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I would like to introduce a brand new game that I will be hosting for all zombie slayers! As the name says, this will test brains and grit in an epic game show of trivia!...Yea well no one really likes to think...UNLESS THERE ARE PRIZES!

The way the game works is that I will ask random questions. For each correct answer, you will receive 1000 points from me and 1 points to keep track. There will be 30 questions. I will always say the topic and repeat the question.

Around 15 questions, I will begin the Mansion Run. In this, players must make it through the mansion with the most points. The winner receives 5000 points bonus HOWEVER, they do not receive any points toward their point track.

After 30 questions, the player with the highest points amount will play for a grand prize of 50000 points! However, there is a catch. They must correctly answer a question DURING A ZOMBIES ROUND 20! They must think on their toes as I ram trains into them and create crawlers. If they go down, the round is over instantly! They may use the box 3 times prior to starting the round 20. If the round is over and they do not know the answer, the round is over. A consolation prize of 10k is given.

If you would like to enter, please message me on XBOX at BOOMSHOT1356. The prizes will rise in time but to start out I believe this is fair.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic