How the O4 Got to Agartha, Assuming Agartha Is The Next Map

Hello everyone. Here I am again, with another crazy theory. This is copy pasted from my reply in another thread, but I feel this deserves it's own discussion. So here we go.

Alright, so after the Big Red Button of Impending Doom is pressed, the Easter eggs for Black Ops 2 are officially, finally complete. Despite which side you're on, Richtofen says that Samantha still has his body. So what does this mean? The O4 are still alive. And not on the Moon.

"But Tak, how did they get off the moon by themselves and NOT die?!"

Well, they didn't get off by themselves. After Richtofen got bored and found some new toys to play with (N4/CIA/CDC) he teleported Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, and Samantha somewhere safe and free of zombies.

Agartha.

But why? Simply because if he is to be in control of the zombies, he wants to do so in his body. Therefore it must be safe and not dead. If we think logically, there should be no way whatsoever there are zombies in Agartha. None. Therefore, it's the perfect place.

So why send Dempsey, Tak, and Nikolai along with Samantha? They aren't important to getting his body back, you're correct. However we must still remember that Samantha is still a young girl at heart, so she needs babysitters so Richtofen can play with his new toys and not worry about her so much.

So how do we know they're definitely in Agartha? Simple. Maxis said so. He specifically states that in order to reunite himself with Samantha, he must open the gates to Agartha, which in this case appears to be tearing the Earth apart like a walnut.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...interesting. I was thinking about that quote from Maxis earlier and thought the same thing. Nice theory. +1

Now for the part about Richtofen just teleporting them off of Moon. It's possible they could of just used the teleporter except I have no idea how they could have gotten to Agartha.

You also stated that Richtofen just teleported them all to Agartha after Moon so they could be safe. Assuming this is true, how long do you think they were there for? I say this because in the Tranzit Easter egg, Maxis says that he's been looking for survivors to carry out his tasks for decades. I find it weird for them to just be teleported to Agartha and then for decades to pass and them turning into elderly folk. :?

Unless Richtofen also used time travel to send them to the point in time in which he wanted them. :shock:

This story is just overwhelming at times with all the time travel. Nonetheless great theory.

Good questions. I'm going to assume they could use the teleporter, but it would just take them back to Area 51 unless it was overloaded with a Wunderwaffe DG-2 or something.

I'm also going to guess that they weren't there very long at all. Literally the moment the power gets turned on in Green Run and Richtofen talks to Samuel for the first time. As for Macks' statement, I'm going to call his bluff on searching for decades. Maxis says a lot of things, as we now know.

As for teleporting them to a certain point in time.... It's possible. But even he wouldn't know how long it would take to power the towers, I imagine.

Yea I guess its possible that Maxis was bluffing because even Richtofen in Tranzit has a quote about how he's just getting used to the Aether.

This would indicate that it couldn't have been that long after Moon since he isn't used to it yet. I'm sure that a couple decades would have been plenty of time to get used to it.

But then again, I don't know how hard getting used to it would be. Maybe he was bluffing and maybe he wasn't. I'm going to go back and read MMX's Zombie Trilogy just to understand the story some more. Especially the different time periods since I know it's still being debated.

Have a great day. :D

The getting used to the Aether quote never made sense to me compared to what everyone else thought about the time line on here. Not just because I assumed it was immediately after the events of Moon, but because on Moon Richtofen seems to be doing just fine. However be because of that quote, I'm sure Green Run was indeed sometime after Moon. But if we look at the Buried opening cinematic, Russman and Samuel find Marlton and Misty at the town, so who knows how long that took them to get there.

Wow, this is a solid theory dude.

Would you give me permission to create a video theorising a map based in Agartha on my YouTube channel?

I would give you full credit for the discovery/theory of course!

My channel: http://www.youtube.com/SageSmile

Go for it! I was going to create a video myself, but my main computer is broken, sadly. I still have a laptop lying around though. Would you be interested in a dual com on the theory?

Good questions. I'm going to assume they could use the teleporter, but it would just take them back to Area 51 unless it was overloaded with a Wunderwaffe DG-2 or something.

If we're thinking about how they got teleported to Argartha, via overloaded weaponry, I mean if the WunderWaffe DG-2 could take them through time, maybe it's possible, I do stress the maybe, that the Teleporter's energy it self could have Boosted the power (31lb's of boost, so much power!) of perhaps 2 wonder weapons.

A. The QED device. The device that brings materializes items, and do who knows what else, what if through the power if the Teleporter on moon, could boost the QED's power to a point where it could just rip open a portal? I don't understand science and all but with the way that wonder weapon was presented I think it holds alot more.

B. The Gersch Device. That too what if the power from the Teleporter was able to cause the Device to take the O4 to Agartha.

I have other idea's but I'm trying to connect them to the next map.

Also Hi! I'm new here.

Yea I guess its possible that Maxis was bluffing because even Richtofen in Tranzit has a quote about how he's just getting used to the Aether.

This would indicate that it couldn't have been that long after Moon since he isn't used to it yet. I'm sure that a couple decades would have been plenty of time to get used to it.

But then again, I don't know how hard getting used to it would be. Maybe he was bluffing and maybe he wasn't. I'm going to go back and read MMX's Zombie Trilogy just to understand the story some more. Especially the different time periods since I know it's still being debated.

Have a great day. :D

Perhaps while in the Aether, Time does not apply? And Richtofen is everywhere all the time, in all timelines? And he is just getting used to the Aether in TranZit.

Think about it, even when they time traveled around to Kino and the maps in Black Ops 1 Sam was still in control with little to no signs in change to voice or age.

Loving this Thread though. I love the way opinions are shared here ^.^