The voices of Nikolai + Dempsey made some suspicious tweets

Fred Tatasciore is the voice actor of Nikolai, and Steven Blum is the voice actor for Dempsey.

At 5:12 PM on the 18th of July Fred Tatasciore tweeted "what's up Dempsey?!" To which Steven Blum replied "Nikolai!!!!"

https://twitter.com/fred_tatasciore/sta ... 2024999936

It's odd that they spoke to each other in character, especially in the suspense building up to DLC 4.

We've got a word for that kinda odd in English. It's called "suspicious."

Gentlemen.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The suspense is killing me! I really do hope they return.

I also have no idea what the picture you put is since I'm on my iPad. :oops:

It's a gif of brad Pitt clapping with something obnoxiously sticking out of his mouth.

Also thanks to Taklok for pointing this out.

Now I want to get on my computer just to see it. :lol:

I so hope it's the O4, even though it won't be the same without Richtofen.

I don't mind the N4 now though, they have grown on me

Off topic:

The suspense is killing me! I really do hope they return.

I also have no idea what the picture you put is since I'm on my iPad. :oops:

It's a gif of brad Pitt clapping with something obnoxiously sticking out of his mouth.

Also thanks to Taklok for pointing this out.

Now I want to get on my computer just to see it. :lol:

I do all my codzing on my iPod :) you can tap on the image and open the image and it'll work. The amount of times I've done it and its just the "brains" emote :)

Interesting question:

Would Samantha's voice and soul have aged since Moon??

I doubt it. For all we know, what's been two years for us could have been two minutes for them (if they returned, of course). Not to mention that a voice and "soul" cannot age. The vocal chords and brain do, but since that doesn't matter in this case, I don't think so.

Interesting question:

I doubt it. For all we know, what's been two years for us could have been two minutes for them (if they returned, of course). Not to mention that a voice and "soul" cannot age. The vocal chords and brain do, but since that doesn't matter in this case, I don't think so.

Yeah I suppose, plus if Treyarch did bring her back I think that a young girl would be a more... Interesting character than a young women. It would remind me of Ellie from The Last of Us

Last we saw them, the O4 had a perfectly functioning teleporter available to them. A few modifications and tricks they learned from the doc, and they could send themselves anywhere, possibly even through time.

Think about it. The MTD was capable of time travel because the DG-2 overloaded it with 115. Couldn't the wave gun or raygun achieve the same result on the teleporter on the moon, or in Area 51?

Speaking of A51, they still have access to earth from the moon. They aren't stranded there. It's just a matter of where they choose to go from there.

You're very welcome, EJ. Just figured I would share my findings with the community.

Anyway, I hear we're talking about the O4 and teleporters. Well I came up with a theory about five seconds ago.

Alright, so after the Big Red Button of Impending Doom is pressed, the Easter eggs for Black Ops 2 are officially, finally complete. Despite which side you're on, Richtofen says that Samantha still has his body. So what does this mean? The O4 are still alive. And not on the Moon.

"But Tak, how did they get off the moon by themselves and NOT die?!"

Well, they didn't get off by themselves. After Richtofen got bored and found some new toys to play with (N4/CIA/CDC) he teleported Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, and Samantha somewhere safe and free of zombies. Agartha

But why? Simply because if he is to be in control of the zombies, he wants to do so in his body. Therefore it must be safe and not dead. If we think logically, there should be no way whatsoever there are zombies in Agartha. None. Therefore, it's the perfect place.

So why send Dempsey, Tak, and Nikolai along with Samantha? They aren't important to getting his body back, you're correct. However we must still remember that Samantha is still a young girl at heart, so she needs babysitters so Richtofen can play with his new toys and not worry about her so much.

So how do we know they're definitely in Agartha? Simple. Maxis said so, and moderately confirmed this in the newest Maxis diary (told you so. I knew I wasn't looking into it too far.) he specifically states that in order to reunite himself with Samantha, he must open the gates to Agartha, which in this case appears to be tearing the Earth apart like a walnut.

The end.

EDIT: Ignore the part about the Maxis Diary.

I was mistaken and remembered it incorrectly.

OH MY GOD! What if those were actual quotes of the guys who haven't seen each other in a long time for some reason!

DEMPSY!

Nikolai! Nice to see you! And TAK! You're here too!

I found a Little richtofen demon as well....

RichtoSam: Hello everyone!

Demp: And the fact we're all together means.... Crap...

(zombies: RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!)

Demp: MEAT CRACKING TIME!

Nikolai: Bring me VODKA or BRING ME DEATH

Takeo: DEATH TO THE UNHOLLY!

RichtoSam: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

OH MY GOD! What if those were actual quotes of the guys who haven't seen each other in a long time for some reason!

DEMPSY!

Nikolai! Nice to see you! And TAK! You're here too!

I found a Little richtofen demon as well....

RichtoSam: Hello everyone!

Demp: And the fact we're all together means.... Crap...

(zombies: RRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!)

Demp: MEAT CRACKING TIME!

Nikolai: Bring me VODKA or BRING ME DEATH

Takeo: DEATH TO THE UNHOLLY!

RichtoSam: AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This sent chills through my body. That would be a great intro.

Interesting question:

It does as she has the body of a normal 50+ old man she is no longer frozen in time. That is how she retained the same voice, pose and appearence of a young girl for 80 years

I would say that if they time travelled, her voice would have stayed the same but if not then her voice would have changed as her voice has been age by Richtofens old vocal chords. I wouldn't be surprised if her voice had inherited a "masculine" tone from Richtofen as well.

I would say that if they time travelled, her voice would have stayed the same but if not then her voice would have changed as her voice has been age by Richtofens old vocal chords. I wouldn't be surprised if her voice had inherited a "masculine" tone from Richtofen as well.

What if when she speaks she doesn't use Richtofen's vocal chords, but instead just speaks with her "soul". What I mean by this is that instead of having to speak with Richtofen's body, she can just use her old voice. Since she is just possessing his body, maybe this allows her to keep her old memory and characteristics like her speaking and mentality.

I say this because if she was using Richtofen's vocal chords, then I'm sure she would of sounded different on Moon instead of still sounding like a little girl.

Just me thinking out loud.

I think their voices remaining the same is just to show players that they switched. Otherwise when you complete the egg you're like "why did their personalities go all out of whack and flopped?" This way it's obvious that they are actually in each other's bodies.

Like in Harry potter when they take polyjuice potion they still have their own voices, just so viewers can tell them apart better. Like that.