How to start out.

AlphaOmega

Hey everyone! I notice that when I play with a lot of people these days they really don't know the best way to start on Buried. It usually is bank then box. But here is a detailed step by step guide that can easily set you up to round 50!

Since I usually spend most of my time on round 1 setting up, Here is my usual steps:

1.Put the shotgun on the wall. +1000

2. Open up bank. -750

3. Pull out around 12k. +12000

4. Let Leroy out. +200

5. Turn on Power. -750

6. Get the candy and use it on the box.

7. Get another booze and open Jugg path. Sometimes -1250 for opening saloon and sometimes 0 because the booze respawned in his cell.

8. Grab jug. -2500

9. Grab Mule Kick. -4000

10. Grab Speed Cola. -3000

11. This one can vary. I will tap the box until I can get Paralyzer, Time Bomb, and a powerful weapon. And a nice third gun. Around -10000

12. If I do have around 12k at this part, I hit the bank until I get around 12k. +12000

13. Hit the Bullseye in the bar (+100). -1250 If I did not open it before. if I did -0

14. Open witch house. -1250

15. Buy Double tap. -2000

16. Go through the house and pack a punch. I am good with the ghosts and know every spawn. -5000 (PAP)

17. go get the free perk from the piano. -10

18. Get the free perk from a ghost and use the timebomb to duplicate it.

End results of round 1:

-at least 5k on hand

-all seven perks

-Petrifier

-Time bombs

-Money making weapon.

This set up has gotten me to really high rounds and doesn't take a ton of time once you learn everything. What it DOES take is a decent amount of money in the bank. Around 40k to be safe.

Follow this and I guarantee you that You will be on round 50+ in time!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great strategy, and pretty close to how I play. You don't need to open any doors, however: you can run from the cave path in the stables to get to the Saloon, and hit the bullseye from the second floor. Then you can jump to the second floor of the candy shop, saving 750 points. You can also run up the mine path from the saloon, and fall on the roof outside the bank from the hole in the path. This will save you another 750. Ultimately, you'd have to run the path from the stables twice, though, so it may not be worth your time. I should also mention that you can save 500 points if you enter the saloon from the cave path and buy the debris instead of the front door. Overall, my changes wil only save a couple thousand points, so they might not be worth the extra effort. Your method is a solid setup to quickly prepare for later rounds.

I see your problem: Your using the bank....

If one had actually built up those points the regular way,buried becomes more challenging, fun, and you get to keep all the cash in your bank!

This is why everyone complains about the map being too easy....

you can still pap on round 1. Setting up w/ or w/out the bank is easy.

• 2 weeks later...

8. Grab jug. -2500

9. Grab Mule Kick. -4000

10. Grab Speed Cola. -3000

15. Buy Double tap. -2000

Why buy these perks? That's gonna cost you 11,500 points.

Why not buy quick revive, double tap, jug and staminup? It'll only cost you 6,500 points.

If you're going to get some free perks, why not make them the most expensive ones?

On the other hand, if you want to have three guns before going to PaP, I can understand buying mule kick instead of staminup for 8,500 points. Nonetheless you still save 3000 points from what you said. Wasting a free perk on quick revive? i mean like seriously, you START with enough to buy it, so why not?