First look at possible new WW for MP4?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, yesterday's tweet was a tip about a new map!

viewtopic.php?f=138&t=34241241

Here's a link to this tweet:

https://twitter.com/Treyarch/status/360821676168069120

And a crop of the weapon/screen:

The combined tweets say "We were there at the beginning... and we’ll be there at the end!"

It says "MASTER ????????? -- MAXIS JAN. 5, 193?" above the weapon, which looks like a SMG type gun.

The lower weapon looks like a bit like the jet gun.

What's that picture on the desktop of the Mac they are on? Looks like a dark cave.

that 2nd one is not related to BO2 that is the background for the Rezurrection Map pack from black ops 1.

And it says Mauser, not master. its a hand gun

I believe you are correct about the Mauser gun. But what's the model number at the end? Looks kind of like a C-96 with an extended 20 round clip.

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg/de/mauser-c-96-e.html

And correct, the second image image is from Rezurrection. I got confused since he's dual wielding and I thought that was BO2 for some odd reason.

I recon this is just a new regular gun... But that picture in the lower left... Maybe there will be a new ATTACHMENT to this gun Via pack-a-punch that will result in this new wonder weapon-attachment, how cool would it be to be shooting a Simple 6-shooter and then WHAM! We can fire a mini-Wunderwaffe shot from it....

Group 935 focused more on unconventional warfare, so I doubt this is just an ordinary gun if it was invented by maxis. However since the date looks like 193- (4th digit is covered) this could have been a pre-Die Glocke project. Hell, maybe it was the DG-1? :mrgreen: since it just looks like an ordinary gun, why would they be showing us? Usually they tease extra-ordinary guns. Unless its more than meets the eye.