Has everyone forgotten about the old gamemodes?

Back before bo2 was released, there was a list of leaked zombies gamemodes that included Grief, Meat, Race, Turned, Returned, and No Mans Land. These all must be real as we have seen Grief and Turned came with Revolution, but the Meat gamemodes loading screen was found in the files and we have yet to see it, plus if you look in the games coding, Race on Tunnel can be found which would be a two lane race to the finish line mode. Please respond and tell what you think. Green Run was supposed to be SO much bigger. I really want to see what the gamemodes were. Talk to me and let's see if we can get these gamemodes out. Thanks!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum!

And no, no one here has forgotten about them. But we spent so much time when Black Ops 2 come out discussing them, that there's really nothing to talk about anymore.

If they ever come out, then so be it. But until then, they're just going to be words in a script.

Thank you for replying, and it would be great to see these come out because green run could be so great with all of these modes. I just was asking if anyone has forgotten because most don't talk about them much, it seems like many modes were completed but never put in. Thanks for looking.

It's not uncommon for Treyarch to scratch an idea right before release. It's the same reason why some quotes (turret on CotD for example) are never heard in game. Sometimes they create the coding for something, and just decide not to implement them.

And I agree, I would love to see these game types come to life.

Thanks to all who responded, and I have been trying for a long time to get these gamemodes out. Treyarch had so many new modes planed, and i was most exited for Meat and Race on Tunnel as they seemed fun. I like turned because of its quick 6 min timer to have a short burst of fast paced fun to play for a little while, without having to play a whole match of zombies. Meat and Race should be released in the final DLC or the rumored DLC 5 and to make that happen I wouldlike to get heard by some zombies devs, but that wont happen. Either way, Green Run wouldnt be so hated if we had Meat, Race, and Survival on Diner and Power Station+Cornfield like we were supposed to. I know 3arc scratches things but when Turned was in the DLC it made me thiik that these modes are here, but they are stumped on releasing after the unpopularity of Turned, which was not the best gamemode of the bunch, i feel other modes would go much better and create lots of replay value. Thanks for your time. Please rsepond....Biyeeee!

-UPDATE- After I made this post a few days ago, youtube user ActionPackeddd made a video about these modes possibly being in DLC 4. Thanks for helping me remind all about these fun gamemodes that can't be lost as just text. I want to PLAY these modes.