CoD:Z's Official Persistent Upgrades List!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded video to cod tv of a new one (i had no other way of getting mixed up and confusing it with another ) but on tranzit denzie jumped on had knuckles so only one hit or kill it before it could make a portal so went to long n it downed me but right before i went down mist happened. It s a 24 sec tranzit video called new perma perk on cod tv on psn tell me what u think

Already had it cause of lava jumps am not sure may have been the melee perk but i wasnt knifing when it was gotten i posted it to codtv not sure how to get it here it is a goodvideo

I was under the impression as of late that psn doesn't have codtv?

where was it, ahh,..

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=155&t=35347#p328389

CoDTV on the console, right? Honestly I've never used it. Guessing if that's true it's probably not on PS3. Dammit, I want to see it in good quality with the better voice.

Guess that would be true. I guess when the Time comes you are going to ask yourself "Hum, should I get the PS4 or the XboxOne?"

Hell no, it's not worth it for DLC's. I love zombies, but PlayStation is the best.

EDIT: I checked to confirm my theory. It's not on there for PS3.

so is it or is it not on psn? its prob another exclusive for xbox, which prob means even if codtv is on psn, I cant watch it on my xbox,

any other way you can get the vid up?

• 2 weeks later...

Flopper Persistent Upgrade

How to obtain: Take a significant amount of damage by falling. This is best done without jugg to maximize damage. The Paralyzer also helps to get high into the air while being able to save you if you are falling from too high.

What does it do: This allows you to perform the long awaited "Flop" that explodes once you touch the ground. It also makes you immune to fall most fall damage and all explosive damage.

How to lose: Take lots of damage, Take damage from falls, Going down, lost every game.

Just an fyi I have kept flopper across multiple games. I don't have video proof but you can test it for yourself. If you have flopper at the end of one game, try flopping at the beginning of your next game. You'll still have it.

I also believe to get it, it is based on accumulative fall damage as opposed to one big drop as described above. (unless I read it wrong) You will never lose flopper and take one fall damage and get it back no matter how high you fall from. It'll always take multiple falls, sometimes more than others, this is why I think it's accumulative.

• 4 months later...

From my understanding, most of these are correct! I will agree that the tombstone one may be incorrect slightly but I think that for the majority, the content is accurate. 

I just have one QUESTION! I have never gotten the half-off points persistent perk or whatever and I don't really understand how to get it still!

From my understanding, most of these are correct! I will agree that the tombstone one may be incorrect slightly but I think that for the majority, the content is accurate. 

I just have one QUESTION! I have never gotten the half-off points persistent perk or whatever and I don't really understand how to get it still!

From my experience, get a X2 points, and don't earn or spend any points during it. The next double points will trigger everything as half off.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Administrators

I always thought you had to achieve a certain number of points during the 2x.

Description:  Everything is half price.

Gain: Do not spend or earn any points during an entire double points. During the 2nd double points all items will be half price.

Loss: Upgrade is automatically lost at the end of the 2nd double points.

I'm not so sure about that, just off the top of my head.

I get the double points bonus a lot on buried, and I never stop shooting during a double points.

I guess if it doesn't count money earned via sniper kills maybe.

Likewise I swear I had a game shortly after Buried initial release where it doubled in effect and a bost spin cost me some awkward 237 or some thing.

BUT

I conceed until I can return with evidence.

I shall be back.

I'm not so sure about that, just off the top of my head.

I get the double points bonus a lot on buried, and I never stop shooting during a double points.

I guess if it doesn't count money earned via sniper kills maybe.

Likewise I swear I had a game shortly after Buried initial release where it doubled in effect and a bost spin cost me some awkward 237 or some thing.

BUT

I conceed until I can return with evidence.

I shall be back.

I agree.  I know I have gotten the green smoke after getting a ton of points with the paralyzer during a 2x , and it seemed I only lost it once I went a 2x points time w/o purchasing anything.  haven't played buried recently though, so I'll have to take a second look as well

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few things to add, flopper is not lost every game, i start with it if i never lose it, and in my personal experience half off is lost by not buying anything during a double points. 
Now to add a few,
-Cash Grenades? Gives you significantly more points from hitting a large group of zombies with one grenade (talking hundreds, without killing any of them) And appears to be lost by using a grenade and not hitting a large amount of zombies. No proof on this one but my word, but many others have mentioned something like it.