CoD:Z's Official Persistent Upgrades List!

Just got some weird persistent upgrade on die rise when using the sliquifier.... no clue how I got it or what it does. IL try to upload the footage of it but I am going for a high round so I don't know if theatre would record that whole thing maybe it will maybe not idk...

REALLY?!

Try shooting then carrying your other gun. MAYBE ITS DAMAGE BECOMES INFINITE AGAIN.

I tried that, it still dies out. Infinite damage well I couldn't try that pit cue I failed @75.....

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tombstone sorry

Right so I've tried it twice in solo, once in round 1, then I got in another game I got my 4th perk at the end of round 3.

No green flash, went down lost all perks. On ps3. Any one wanna help ?!?

I really have no clue on how this pu works.

I can confirm that there is a melee pu. U knife just as fast as you would with a pistol even if you have a lmg.

Tombstone sorry

Right so I've tried it twice in solo, once in round 1, then I got in another game I got my 4th perk at the end of round 3.

No green flash, went down lost all perks. On ps3. Any one wanna help ?!?

I really have no clue on how this pu works.

I can confirm that there is a melee pu. U knife just as fast as you would with a pistol even if you have a lmg.

do you know how exactly you got it? I can't decide if its from killing zombies really fast with melee only like horde murdering or just killing a lot over a long period of time.

Alright everybody! been a while since I updated but here we go on 6!

Thethiny. Thank you very much for these. A VERY big help and thanks!

Ourobos. I can personally say I have seen these. I believe they are not OFFICIAL persistent upgrades but are definitely something to be watched.

Beer Pulp. I really don't think we need MOTD because it really doesn't have any in my opinion. However, If you can receive enough support to believe it is a REAL one, I don't mind putting it up when you get proof.

R102609. I added it and thank you.

Applesauce. Thanks. I have added them to the UNofficial part for now until proof.

Perfectlemonade. Thanks for the correction. Makes more sense. P.S. waiting on that add...(BOOMSHOT1356)

BSzombie. The perk does exist but I am not sure where. I have seen proof of it on MANY youtube vids.

Okay I think that is all for now. I am really tired right now so I do apologize for my somewhat fast manner in responding to your questions.

Please remember to check the Unofficial persistent upgrades list.

Any one not been able to get tombstone perma?

Tried numerous times to which I've had no luck.

try buying all 4 perks in round 1 just to be certain,

also 1 of these perks MUST be Quick Revive,

not sure how you lose it though, seems to be with you multiple games,

however sometimes it wont work, dunno why, maybe sometin to do with QR

unless they just hotfixed it in that isn't true. I NEVER buy quick revive as one of my 4 perks but I have it.

Yea I've tried that, but now I'm being told that quick revive shouldn't be one of the four, arghhhh

Well we know you gotta buy 4 perks by round four.

Go in a Co-Op game and try buying Jugg/Mule/Scavenger/Speed Cola. It should work, I did just that with a friend who bought Quick Revive instead of Speed Cola on round 3.

As result, I got the Upgrade and he didn't.

So avoid QR altogether.

knife pu ONLY speeds up melee with large/heavy weapons it allows u to knife with a (example)lmg with the speed of knifing with a pistol. this is the only use I found with this pu,lost by lack of knifing at all in a round unconfered, gained by (my experience) only knifing for one too two rounds unconfermed.

t.s. I have allways gotten it. by buying 4 perks by round 4 only obtained perk on tranzit, which map are u trying to get it on.

also may actually be a double tap perk but maybe only upgraded deadshot pu working on it tonight will post after a few games and see what I come up with

Don't know if I'm just lucky with Tombstone or what but this is how I've gotten it playing Buried by the way.

I bought all four perks by round five (my last perk was actually bought on round 5) and the ones I had bought were Jugg, Mule Kick, Vulture Aid, and Speed Cola and I had the green flash after i drank the perk, had it pop up on m screen and was in the process of burping. one thing that I should note is that I BOUGHT all four perks, no going through the witches house for the free one to get this upgrade.

I still haven't lost it yet and I've had several games where I haven't bothered to get them all right away even waiting until round 15 until I get my last perk and also several games where I've made it passed 30. In total I've probably had this upgrade for over two weeks now and haven't once lost it :?

maybe theres another criteria for earning it that's been overlooked,

no one should be having trouble getting this i mean how hard is it to buy 4 perks on round 1, or before round4, or is it 6 now?

i got mine round 1 qr, mk, jug, dt2, also haven't lost it since, it is pretty unreliable however, it doesn't always work! idkw

unless they just hotfixed it in that isn't true. I NEVER buy quick revive as one of my 4 perks but I have it.

do you ever play SOLO? coz 1 of the perks MUST be Quick Revive in SOLO, due mostly to the FACT that you will not get back up after being downed in a solo match without having QR :lol:

with the exception of die rise of course, running tombstone with who's who is pointless, so it would seem there in in fact some truth to my statement after all :o

maybe theres another criteria for earning it that's been overlooked,

no one should be having trouble getting this i mean how hard is it to buy 4 perks on round 1, or before round4, or is it 6 now?

i got mine round 1 qr, mk, jug, dt2, also haven't lost it since, it is pretty unreliable however, it doesn't always work! idkw

do you ever play SOLO? coz 1 of the perks MUST be Quick Revive in SOLO, due mostly to the FACT that you will not get back up after being downed in a solo match without having QR :lol:

with the exception of die rise of course, running tombstone with who's who is pointless, so it would seem there in in fact some truth to my statement after all :o

That may only be the case for Solo. I'm not saying that you can't get Quick Revive either, I only meant that it doesn't HAVE TO BE one of the four purchased in order to gain this upgrade. I kind of worded that bad though so that's my fault :P

I RARELY play solo, I like having people to talk and cooperate with a lot more plus there's more zombies and more of a challenge to be had playing with 4

Okay. So clearly Tombstone is becoming a problem. So i did some research

I had 3 of my friends who dot play zombies try and get it. One got it after drinking 4 perks by round 5. Another did it on round 4. And one did it on 1. Th last friend did not get it at all despte buying 4 perks by round 2. We cannot explain this.

I personally have never EVER lost it. Maybe this is due to me trying to get shotties sp i refuse to play games where i may go down often (i.e. pub match with noobs, laggy games) and i usually play solo.

I will look more into this. Alsp about the knifing, u are correct r10 i believe. I think u need to have an lmg for it to work

I believe the double tab pu is only the deadshot/headshot pu I seen a few people on multiple site talkin abiut it 's but I but I think some maybe just getting better connection. half way through a game or they r only getting deadshot and are mistaken

but this is just my opinion