CoD:Z's Official Persistent Upgrades List!

Tombstone Persisten Upgrade

How to lose: (NEED INFO)

I lost this after being revived via a time bomb (when someone goes back in time when I'm down). I also lost it after getting downed 3 times and losing 1 perk each time.

Juggernog Persistent Upgrade

How to lose: Play a really good game until the end. Sometimes it is lost in time.

It is lost if you get downed on or After round 14

Headshot Persistent Upgrade

I believe it is called Deadshot not Headshot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Red Insta-kill Peristent Upgrade

How to obtain:

You MUST be the one who picks the drop up

Mystery Box Persistent Upgrade

How to obtain:

Obtained either ways:

[*:3dzmt6al]Get a good weapon such as Ray Gun Mark II, Results in Bad Teddy
    [*:3dzmt6al]Get a bad weapon such as RPG, Results in Good Teddy

so it is actually the opposite of what you take.

also of what I've seen, specific weapons trigger this perk, not all, to me only the Ray Gun Mark II, RPG, and Executioner are the ones giving me the mists. Not sure, it could also be get X amount of mystery boxes, then the next weapon you get decides the perk you get (if it was a good or a bad weapon).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Price Cut Persistent Upgrade

How to obtain: Gain an X amount of points without buying anything during a double

X = 3000+ Points

Raygun Persistent Upgrade

How to lose: get a tally mark.

Lost on Round 12 of the game you get this perk, which is when you get a tally mark

Thanks for reading!

Everything is in WHITE.

==================

There are 2 perks that I noticed too, I'm not sure of their effect or if they are real perks or glitches, but they happen to me every time.

1-Get multiple Paralyzer headshots.

2-Get multiple kills in a row using Knives only. (applies to galva and bowie too).

in both of them I glow green everytime, but so far no effect, the first time I got the 2nd perk was when playing Die Rise when it came out.

maybe you people can take a look?

regards.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tombstone upgrade while completing Tranzit and Die Rises EE, I have not done Buried yet. The two nights before, I used the time bomb three times in 39 rounds. Last night I still had the upgrade, but I may have gotten it back from buying four perks in the first round?. So you don't have to push the button, and the time bomb didn't reset my upgrade.

Its the only one that I want to keep. I like them all of course, but that one is so beneficial to saving time in a game.

I have tombstone upgrade while completing Tranzit and Die Rises EE, I have not done Buried yet. The two nights before, I used the time bomb three times in 39 rounds. Last night I still had the upgrade, but I may have gotten it back from buying four perks in the first round?. So you don't have to push the button, and the time bomb didn't reset my upgrade.

Its the only one that I want to keep. I like them all of course, but that one is so beneficial to saving time in a game.

I'm not saying the time bomb will make you loose it, I said if you go down, and while you're still down, and someone uses a time bomb, you'll loose it.

I'm not saying the time bomb will make you loose it, I said if you go down, and while you're still down, and someone uses a time bomb, you'll loose it.

I was not aware of that, I have not been brought back via time bomb, I've only used it on others. All I knew was it takes a person that was down, and makes them prone when you go back in time.

Went to 60 on Buried.. I noticed two instances of the green flashes, but don't know the effects or what to call them..

One was for reloading. Using the AN94 I was reloading after every zombie killed. Eventually I got the flash and the quote from Russman. Not sure what it did.

I also got a flash / quote when placing a claymore. I had multiple claymore kills before it happened, if a fairly short period of time.

Again, no real evidence or way to prove it, but I'm going to put it out there if anyone else can replicate it.

Think you’re missing one, on Mob of the Dead. Granted there are no bubbles, for whatever reason, the map is clearly different and discussion for that is for another thread. But there seems to be one for making buildables, I call it Bob the Builder perma perk. But the character clearly says something after adding parts and it becomes faster adding gas to the plane. I've only noticed it with Weasel and says something like. "This is getting easier" or "I'm getting faster at this” Don’t remember as it's been a while since I played it.

I would like to include that sometimes in a multiplayer match someone can get an upgrade and won't see the flash, it will appear next to, or in front of another player.

I had a friend flopping by the first box spawn on buried, when he got the upgrade his player said the quote confirming, but he didn't get the flash, I was standing about mid way through the jug hallway and wasn't moving or reloading, I seen a flash.

When I commented that maybe it was from him, that's when he said probably because he never seen his green spark.

So sometimes if it just happens for no apparent reason and you're in multiplayer zombies, you've probably had that happen to you.

Stamina up upgrade

I am working on it still i have created a new acct. To geTt a rough idea on miles traveled or if it maybe number of fog creatures killed without getting one on my head i have gotten it twice and first lost it after 3rd game not sure exactly how lost 2nd time i didnt have it after next game and again not sure how it was lost when i had it i woul d run at full speed just like you do with stamina up perk both times i got it when between town and power in tranzit after killing a fogmonster will get a video soon

Sorry bout all the typos and bad grammer phones broke and is hard to see what im writing.

Few things, 2 have been happening consistently and one was a strange occurrence that's never happened to me before.

First being that there is a Stamin-Up persistent upgrade that allows you to sprint for longer and gives you better mobility with heavy guns. When you have this paired with actual Stamin-Up its the most noticeable because you can deke, dodge and weave around the zombies incredibly easy. When I have the ballistic knives or some kind of pistol I feel like my guys moving really superhuman quick.

You lose it really fast by standing completely still but you can also lose it from not sprinting enough. You've got to be a high mobility person to gain and keep this upgrade.

Second is the melee perk. The last time I mentioned it I found out it was only because it hit him through a window giving me iron barricades but this time I was just using the galvaknuckles on round 9 on a small train I was running in front on the Saloon. I will oftentimes go the full 13 round melee only in Buried simply because its so effective and so available to you so early so I've actually noticed it happening now a lot more now. It either has to be gained by killing X amount of zombies in a row with the melee or killing x amount of zombies in a certain time frame to get it. One thing I should note is that double points was NOT active when I attained any of these green flashes I'm well aware of that upgrade.

The only benefit I've been able to see with it is an increase in speed for guns like the hamr and galil, it does not increase kill value or damage as it was still 2 galvaknuckle hits on 14.

You lose it again by not getting melee kills, pretty straightforward there.

The weird thing that happened is that I seemed to have the half off thing permanently on one occasion. I'm not sure how I would've obtained it or if it was even normally obtainable because it was one of those games where everybody else had died and I was the only one left so they backed out. There was a host migration in there too but I didn't notice I had the upgrade until I hit the box for the first time in a long while near the end of the round while running the last zombie and each pull was only costing me 475 without the double points active PaP only costed 2500 as well.

I tried rebuilding barricades but they only gave me 10 points so it wasn't like I was glitched into double points. Zombie kills were regular amount as well I only had the half off in effect.

Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

Juggernog Persistent Upgrade

How to obtain: Play a game. Get no kills and go down. Next game it should be there.

What does it do: It allows you to take 3 hits instead of 2 before going down. IT DOES STACK ON JUGGERNAUT!

How to lose: Play a really good game until the end. Sometimes it is lost in time.

This is wrong.

Obtaining (after patch): You must go down a total of nine times. If you go on Tranzit, buy your Revives, die, do the same thing, on the first down of the third game you should definitely get it.

What it does: You can take four hits instead of two. The third hit will redscreen you.

How to lose: You will hear the perk-losing sound at the start of round fifteen if you have this persistent upgrade. You will still have Perma Jug, but the next time you go down, when you get back up you won't have it.

I dont care if youbelive me about the stamina up perma i know it is a pain to get and not sure exactly how it is obtained but i have gotten it a few times but it is llost easily

The g.knuckles perma is easy to get it lets you punch (melee) faster just kill a round or two of zombies with only melee it is lost by lack of melee that is all i know about it

I posted about it to see if i can get any info or help finding anymore info on the stamina up perma i dont mess with youtube really so i only have the video saved on my psn acct. If anyone would like to actual try to get it they would find that it is really not hard to get just takes lot of sprinting and killing fog creatures before they jump on you but i was only giving the info i had.

If i was trying to make up a perma perk i would have at least tryed to make it sound alil cooler than running for long period of time .

I finally got the Tombstone PU in Die Rise yesterday. While it is helpful, I don't like it and don't want it. It was an accident anyway, just getting ready for a long game lol.

Also I do believe there is a PU involving meleeing. I constantly get it with the knuckles, but I'm just not sure what it could be or do.

Oh and their might be one for banks possibly. Opened up the sharing points power-up on Buried, and I immediately got the green sparks. No power-ups were involved so I'm inclined to believe it might involve the bank.

Well if its so easy to get go get it and give video evidence.

Ok, so for stamin up if I go ahead and get it tomorrow how do I make it view able for you? I'll do two separate videos, one of me obtaining it and one of me dodging and weaving through trains. I'm surprised you find this so hard to believe this is a pretty easy upgrade to attain.

I pretty much always get it at the start of a game round 1 or two when I'm running around doing everything. As soon as I spawn in I take off and sprint nonstop to do everything. I start by ignoring the chalk, dropping right down and going through the mine shaft passage in he barn up to the saloon roof, jump over to the candy shop roof, turn on power. Spring over to the jail and let Leeroy out if no one has or is in the process of it yet. If no one has opened the bank up yet I sprint back up into the barn and through the mine to the saloon roof again and just jump over to the gunsmith roof instead of using points.

Usually by this point I have already gotten the green flash because I've pretty much been a human dart running around everywhere doing everything.

I really want to showcase in the second video though just how fast you are when you have the two stamin-ups stacking on each other because I've made it through some sticky situations that's I was in disbelief about.

So on here you have 3 or 4 people saying they have gotten the stamina pu and the melee pu but you dont care cause no video proof. I say go see if you can prove me wrong and actually play the game. If you are not able to get it join in a game with me and i will show u. I cant upload videos to youtube cause i haven't set up my acct sorry

I will start a thread on pu's that are still unanswered or have lil info so with that said...

Ok, so for stamin up if I go ahead and get it tomorrow how do I make it view able for you? I'll do two separate videos, one of me obtaining it and one of me dodging and weaving through trains. I'm surprised you find this so hard to believe this is a pretty easy upgrade to attain.

I pretty much always get it at the start of a game round 1 or two when I'm running around doing everything. As soon as I spawn in I take off and sprint nonstop to do everything. I start by ignoring the chalk, dropping right down and going through the mine shaft passage in he barn up to the saloon roof, jump over to the candy shop roof, turn on power. Spring over to the jail and let Leeroy out if no one has or is in the process of it yet. If no one has opened the bank up yet I sprint back up into the barn and through the mine to the saloon roof again and just jump over to the gunsmith roof instead of using points.

Usually by this point I have already gotten the green flash because I've pretty much been a human dart running around everywhere doing everything.

I really want to showcase in the second video though just how fast you are when you have the two stamin-ups stacking on each other because I've made it through some sticky situations that's I was in disbelief about.

Its not that I don't believe that there is this PU. I just think you have it messed up with something else. Its very easy to get these pu mixed up. I thought I had one then I looked back and found out that it was something else. I just want proof so I can see if it could have been something else. I have gotten this "melee" upgrade before. Went to upload proof and actually found it was something else....

Its not that I don't believe that there is this PU. I just think you have it messed up with something else. Its very easy to get these pu mixed up. I thought I had one then I looked back and found out that it was something else. I just want proof so I can see if it could have been something else. I have gotten this "melee" upgrade before. Went to upload proof and actually found it was something else....

I know what you mean :P. the last time I thought I had the melee upgrade it was just iron barricades .

The possibility of Stamin-Up being nothing more than something else has occurred to me but since I've found how to consistently get it and even lose it and I've had time to play around with it I don't think it can be anything else.

Im starting to think the stamina and melee perk are the same thing it is like a speed boost for everything I always get them together I think with alil more time we may find out exactly what it is.

and another one popped up I seen a few people talking about double tap pu I'm workin on it now but. goin on no info so that one maybe b.s.

I started another thread listing the unidentified. ones to see what all have to say about them.

Just got some weird persistent upgrade on die rise when using the sliquifier.... no clue how I got it or what it does. IL try to upload the footage of it but I am going for a high round so I don't know if theatre would record that whole thing maybe it will maybe not idk...

REALLY?!

Try shooting then carrying your other gun. MAYBE ITS DAMAGE BECOMES INFINITE AGAIN.