1.13 patch, noticed something.

Blakwulf

If i'm not mistaken, the new patch prevents you from dragging multiple pieces of items onto the top of the elevators. I tried in a few multiplayer matches, and each time he piece disappeared and re-spawned where it started from.

Took them long enough!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm not mistaken, the new patch prevents you from dragging multiple pieces of items onto the top of the elevators. I tried in a few multiplayer matches, and each time he piece disappeared and re-spawned where it started from.

Took them long enough!

Darn really? Weird. Well at least you can still drag it across the ground then drop off and build it. A bit harder but simple nonetheless.

Ya i tried it in solo last night too. Pain in the ass to have to go up and down to get it built, but i guess they had their reasons. More than once i've 'lost' a piece in the elevator shaft and could never pick it up again.

That's what I never placed them on the tops of the elevator, I lose them and they don't reset :oops: so I would say it was a needed fix but that's just me.

Strange. This doesn't seem like something that would NEED a patch. I mean, is it really that game-breaking to have the ability to build the Trample Steam faster? I mean, come on, it's not like you aren't going to build it on that round eventually. This method just made it faster.

It was most likely for the reasons discussed above though. I have had parts glitch out on the elevator several times doing this, and could never recover them, so for that reason alone, I am happy to take the extra few minutes to do it, but still... hardly a priority fix.

Unlike the floating Trample Steams and blow-away Turbines... which STILL have not been fixed!?!

Does anyone else think that Treyarch should just make parts work like they do on Mob of the Dead? I liked how the team shared every part, they just needed to be picked up. I don't see the point of carrying them one at a time, has anyone really felt a challenge from getting the parts one by one to make the Trample Steam? It would make TranZit FAR better if we could get every part of the Jet Gun in one go.

Does anyone else think that Treyarch should just make parts work like they do on Mob of the Dead? I liked how the team shared every part, they just needed to be picked up. I don't see the point of carrying them one at a time, has anyone really felt a challenge from getting the parts one by one to make the Trample Steam? It would make TranZit FAR better if we could get every part of the Jet Gun in one go.

Yeah, I agree. I thought they were going to carry this scheme forward to buried, but unfortunately no. I reckon they must have been going to do this, but then something changed their mind. Apart from the fact that its impossible to carry every peice at once, I don't see any reason not to do this.