Time Bomb tip

DeadMike

Sorry if this is common knowledge, but nothing came up in a search. Well I was playing with 2 people and I went down and died. The 2 guys were just about to be overrun when 1 of them threw his time bomb and immediately activated it, and I was brought back from the grave, minus my guns and perks. I played a game later on and I acquired the time bomb this time. When one of my teammates went down I immediately threw/activated the time bomb and he was revived. I'm not sure if he lost his guns though, he didn't bleed out completely like I did earlier. It seems they're kinda-sorta like monkey bombs.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew about throwing it before they go down, but I can never tell when it's a good time to do it. I don't want to throw it too early and then no one goes down until 5 rounds later.

What I do is I always throw it down as soon as I get it (unless I'm saving to get 2 Perks from the ghosts). When I get a Max Ammo, I "renew" it. Essentially you are saving your progress, which an updated save every time you get a Max Ammo. I mean, if you have to go back 5 Rounds, it's better than dying.

When I was playing solo at the beginning of every round I would throw one and when I would go down and revive I would use the time bomb to get all my perks back. I noticed when I used it, it wouldn't send me back to the start of the round, but to the previous round with one zombie left. I guess it sends you back to slightly before you placed it.

I just bring everyone back from the dead at the end of the round so they can buy everything again.

You get unlimited points from it, so they can get whatever they want.

It also works for double perks from the witches, of course.

Very powerful.

Fixed typos...

Edit2: of course, any doors bought after time bomb is placed will stay bought after you detonate it.

I never realized you get another TB from max ammo, even when you already threw one. Thanks.

I usually forget to use them on solo, but I guess you get to redo the previous round.

I just bring everyone back from the dead at the end of the round so they can buy everything again.

Who gets unlimited points? The players who were resurrected or you? That's something I'll have to try. Thanks.

I never realized you get another TB from max ammo, even when you already threw one. Thanks.

I usually forget to use them on solo, but I guess you get to redo the previous round.

I just bring everyone back from the

dead at the end of the round so they can buy everything again.

Who gets unlimited points? The players who were resurrected or you? That's something I'll have to try. Thanks.

I simply meant using the tb/bank trick to get unlimited points. You won't get points for bringing them back, but presumably, by the time they went down, you all have full banks and a few hundred thousand points.

There is variations, but i do this: get time bomb, go to bank, drop tb,take out 100k, buy gk, and any doors that you want open for free, go back to bank, hit the double key, give away all money into z icon, trigger tb, grab icon for tons of free points.