Fridge/Bank/NAV card theory

Hello

I was playing SOLO Buried yesterday and PaP 3 of my guns. I put an upgraded Galil in the fridge. I had made it to round 27 and during the game I built the NAV card table and inserted the card from Die Rise. It accepted the card.

I go to play Tranzit today, no longer have the NAV card which is normal. Went in the farm fridge to swap out a weapon and there was my PaP Galil from my Buried game yesterday. I thought the weapon stored in the fridges were map specific. Can anyone clarify or test out as well?

Cheers

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the fridges are connected but the your gun will change if that weapon is not available in a certain map. Since a AN-94 is not available in Tranzit you will get a Galil. If you put a Revolver from Buried in the Fridge and go to pull it out in Die Rise you'll get a Python.

I always pull out my Slog Hammer, because I know every map has that weapon.

Yeah pretty much what RequixEclipse, both the bank and fridge are universal with the exception of map specific guns: AN-94, PDW-57, SVU-AS and the Remington New Model Army which turn into the Galil, Chicom CQB, FAL and Python if tooken out on a map in which it is unavailable in.

By the way Eclipse it's SLDG HAMR, not SLOG. I made this mistake too :P

Sometimes, you may have a Pack-a-Punched weapon in the fridge and bust it out as un PaP'ed the next time you open it. And from what I can recall, select weapons (Ray Gun and Mustang & Sallies) cannot be stored.

Yep, The mustang and sallies, the beginning pistol, the ballistic knives, the ray gun and any map specific "wonder weapons" cannot be stored

This isn't a theory.

Anyway, the fridges/weapon lockers will store most weapons for use in later games and can be used on all story maps, except Mob of the Dead.

The weapon locker DOESN'T work on Grief. Or Farm Survival.

The weapons that cannot be stored:

M911

Ballistic Knives

Ray Gun

Ray Gun Mark II

Jet Gun

Zombie Shield

Mustang & Sally

Sliquifier

PAP'd Ballistic Knives

Paralyzer

Some weapons will change on specific maps however.

Such as the Python from TranZit or Die Rise will become the Remington New Model Army on Buried, but will remain the Python on TranZit/Die Rise.

The AN94 from Die Rise will turn into a Galil and if the Galil is placed back into the fridge, it remains the Galil.