The better zombie announcer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Samanthia: The original and the best IMO some may disagree, but I like to stick to my roots, it was cool for her to take a break when richtofen came in though....

Richtofen: I like him, but because he is the announcer now i have to listen to him say the EXACT same funny quotes over and over... He was better as a character that made me laugh with many different quotes....

Satan: No problems here, he wants to bring the horror and pain? You got him! Did not like how he sounds just like Samantha though drop-wise....

Maxis: Personally haven't heard him yet due to the fact that I A: Can not find players who can shoot all those DAMN targets with me... And B: Am doing richtofen's side anyways.... I don't like maxis period.... He blew up the earth, stopped supplying us with awesome radios after moon, and cant even show his FACE to us... HOW RUDE!

But either way as an announcer I don't feel he earned that... All he did was get 4 people do do as he said and took ALL the credit for it.... This isn't the first time he's done this.... Samantha earned it, Richtofen earned it with his own sweat and blood with those two easter eggs (the COTD crew did the first EE) , and satan.... Well... He has had it sense the dawn of time.... But maxis just showed up one day, banished the only good character zombies had left to a zombie body, and turned their eyes back to boring yellow... Why not purple or silver? He is the worst announcer so far IMO...

Samantha/Satan. Can't stand Richtofen as announcer, he's very funny, silly and after Russman he made me laugh the most. But... that's the complete opposite of what the 'Devil Announcer' is supposed to be. We're supposed to fear him right? The ultimate Evil in control of all the zombies. So in a way, when I can't take the Announcer (Richtofen) serious, I can't take the whole Zombie threat itself serious.

Also, does Maxis actually become the announcer when he gains control?

I've seen the zombies change eye color but haven't heard Maxis say the usual "max ammo/2x points" etc.

Samantha/Satan. Can't stand Richtofen as announcer, he's very funny, silly and after Russman he made me laugh the most. But... that's the complete opposite of what the 'Devil Announcer' is supposed to be. We're supposed to fear him right? The ultimate Evil in control of all the zombies. So in a way, when I can't take the Announcer (Richtofen) serious, I can't take the whole Zombie threat itself serious.

I've seen the zombies change eye color but haven't heard Maxis say the usual "max ammo/2x points" etc.

He doesn't say anything at all (Maxis), the eyes just change color

but as for the thread, Sam all the way.

He doesn't say anything at all (Maxis), the eyes just change color

but as for the thread, Sam all the way.

Oh I hadn't known that because I'm on PS3. Darn.