Dlc 5 idea...

Alright there has been plenty of speculation about this "dlc 5" and chances are it is NOT going to be a huge extra dlc, even vond. Stated it wasn't going to happen, but then I thought about it and I came up with this:

What if the final dlc gives us the map and once we compleate the EE for it (in about 1-2 weeks) we realize some HUGE mistake or discovery, then 1 week after release we see this new map apear on the leaderboards: ? What is this map huh? Then one week later, we see that trayarch PLANNED on us finding the Easter egg and discovering this, and thus they realease a SECOND map in which we REALLY end the black ops 2 story in!

What if Dlc 5 isn't another dlc, it's an addition to DLC 4 that trayarch didn't want us to have until after someone had compleated the easter egg?

That would be epic a dlc to a dlc! Cool!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then i would hate treyarch....i wouldnt be able to get this map because,yeah i care about the story,but i dont DO EEs...which would suck for me and would be completley unfair for the people like me

No everyone gets the dlc you don't have to do the easter egg, but the final map isn't revealed until after the dlc's easter egg is found by somebody (likely NGT, Mr. ROFLwaffles, or another great easter egg hunter...) And its free to anyone with a season's pass or a that bought dlc 4....

The coding and funding it would take to do that which you're thinking of would be horrible...

Uhh...confused,are you saying the easter egg map pack 4 is all i would need to do? A/or have the season pass?

No no, you don't need to do anything... They simply release the last map late so that the zombies COMUNITY can find the Easter egg in the first of the 2 maps they release as a part of the final dlc:

Dlc4: bla bla bla Big zombie's map----> People download the dlc----> People find and do the Easter egg(s)----> just when everyone thinks zombies is over for the next 2 years BAM we get a special "late" map released 2 weeks after!