Count down to dlc 4 PART 2!

Part 1!: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=33720

Alright, after the site's server went down I haven't been able to do a lot, but don't worry I've got part 2 of ten ready: Here it is!

New map idea: Motive

This map takes place in a pair of trains, both moving at high speeds towards an unknown location, it will travel through dark tunnels, dangerous cliffs, and deadly jumps will have to be made! 

You start off on the station as .... There's quick revive, an m14 and an Olympia as usual.... When you're ready, board the train's only open car: the engine

The engine room is fairly simple, there's a lever and a box location (not the Original box spawn), when you're ready pull the lever on the train, it will break off and you'll be stuck moving forward... Anyone left at the station can teleport back by using the green-spiraling hole in the ground where the train once was.... Now once one takes off, coal from the coal car will collapse, allowing one access to the roof of the next car: The passenger car

One of the passenger's roof doors will be open allowing access to the inside of the car. The inside is quite spacious, each room is as wide as the tranzit bus, same goes for the hall... One room has double tap... Once you're ready hop out the back door of the car and access the next room: the dining hall.

The dining hall is not as spacious as the last car, but you can climb on the tables and jump around there to increase area, when you're ready you can access the side-car **** please report this topic, post ****, most of which is gone, but the open hole in the wall will allow you to access another train via jumping (the second train is timed with your train) 

Note: The second train is safe and the first train is safe, however WATCH where you jump, you could hit a tunnel or a fence... The train it's self fallows a timed path of traveling through an open plane, then after a bit it heads through a tunnel, where it leads out into a burning city, finally it will pass through a lane of fence between the cars and pass by the station (not stoping) as it begins another cycle... You can not jump between trains while a train is in the tunnel, or if there is a fence..... Any other time is good.... Another thing is that while in the tunnel, a player can't be on the roof, less they want to be crushed.... This goes for both trains.... 

When you jump across you'll find your self in the ruined area of a cargo car.... You can find jug. here propped up against the wall... The next area of access would be the roof of the car, climb up top and choose between walking left towards the engine, which you can use to stop the trains back at the station to buy QR, or turn right and (Sprint if you're near the tunnel) walk across the roof to the last few cars, here you can access the caboose of train 1 or the second to last car of train two, the caboose contains a little fun Easter egg beginning, and the second to last car has speed-cola and galvas in it... 

If you access the Caboose you can begin the "missing car" Easter egg by finding the Semtex inside the car next to pack-a-punch... Now to do this, one needs to toss a Semtex at the roof of the tunnel above the second train from the engine, then run ALL the way to the back of the train via roof tops, when the Semtex goes off you can jump into the hole created by the Semtex. Inside you find a switch, pulling it will open a portal back to the engine room of the first train.... 

Now, quickly get back to the second train! As once it goes through the tunnel again it will stop off at a secret station where a player can enjoy a nice camping area and flip a switch, adding a caboose to the second train.... In this caboose one can find.... ? Nothing? Not exactly.... One last thing, after adding the caboose to the second train the first train's caboose will be coated in oil (and all access will be cut off), launch a grenade at it to blow the whole car sky high... Now once one enters the second car's caboose one can find a new Semtex wall buy, and a new pack a punch, AS WELL AS a weird 4 symbol code... How does one decode this? Simple, have each of your 4 players in each of these locations: One in the second to last car(train2), one in the Dining car(train 1), one in the engine room (train 1) and one in the cargo car (train 2) when you go through a tunnel, this will cause a green symbol to appear on the ceilings of these rooms, once all symbols have been attained one can input them into the code in the caboose.... 

Now for the final step, if you go to the station (Normal not hidden)  you can find  a wishing well that when you make a wish in brings up.... LOL NOPE! NOT DOING THAT AGAIN! 

Ha, go back to the station,which will now allow one to push another switch, bringing out a spare caboose in which contains a free drop, and the hidden perk: Mule kick! 

Drops: carpenter (lots of windows), double points, max amo, nuke, and a perk drop can,occasionally be found along side the free drop 

Perks: Jug, DT, SC, QR, MK, PAP

Achievements: 

30gs(Bronze) : Trained Detective: In motive, find the missing car. 

10gs(Bronze) :  8:35am  : In motive, miss your train and wait for the next one... 

Also I should note: The Easter egg is NOT likely to be seen, as A: This is a survival map, B: All that work for mule kick access is a bit much and C: The whole map is quite narrow and HUGE,(train wise), it's not likely to even become a real map... I would like to see a map with a train vehicle though at some point, maybe a custom map....

Part 3:http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=34234

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I immediately thought of the escape from vorkuta. Imagine the scene where mason jumps onto the train and looks back at reznov, but instead you see another train brimming with zombies. Too nice.

I love how much detail you put into these, like Easter egg steps and such. I regret only that I have but one brain to give for Stop Mocking Me0. [brains]