• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll actually list my faves- top to bottom and list why.

1. Jug- The only reason any high rounds are possible.

2. DT2- 2 bullets in 1=epic killing power

3. QR- If I play co-op, 95/100 times I'll be a team saver with this perk. Its solo version is ok, but sometimes I go a whole game with 0 downs.

4-Speed- Helps a bunch when I use something with a slow reload.

5. Flopper- I honestly love flopper, but its limited role in bo2 has it down on my list.

6. Original DT- Only good for the hk and rpk. In a way, ray guns are killing machines with this (only with flopper!)

7. Mule- I only ever use this when I need the awful lawton or 2 point guns with the WW

8. Deadshot- Only the jingle help

s.

9. Whos who- So far, I've been 0-10 on whos who revives in solo

10. Staminup- Odd that its here in my list, imo its only good to recover after a down/ using an lmg.

(above perk list is from my experiences with bo1 and 2 so far)

Juggernog as well, it's the only one that is necessary, if there was a map without jug I would not be happy.

My perks:

Juggernog

Double Tap 2.0

Quick revive

Either Who's who, tombstone and possibly Vulture aid when it graces ps3's stage.

I always get annoyed at people who don't get quick revive. Especially when they then can't revive you.

People, ALWAYS buy quick revive. It's needed to get to any high round. The only excuse of not buying it is if you already have perma-QR

PHD Flopper all the way, no doubt about it. Back in the BO1 days, if I could hold myself without Jugg, my first priority was Flopper. The jingle is nice, too. "When you dive to prone, it's gonna shake ya to the bone, all the zombies gonna groan, 'cause of PHD!"

I'm bout that #divetoprone lifestyle.

Deadshot.....what?

Just kidding, unless I pick the obvious Juggernog perk, I would have to go with speed cola, I can't survive without it. I rarely even use LMGs but with an assault rifle there is enough time to get out of a bad situation with having a quick reload.

As far as jingles, nothing like a classic Quick revive tune.