After finishing Maxis side.

Infected115

i know once you finish the easter egg for Maxis side the eyes of the zombies change since he is now in control, my first question is has anybody after doing this gon to previous maps like Die Rise or TranZit? do the zombies revert back to blue?

and last what happens once the nav cards link up? (im on ps3 and have to wait to do all this my self)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entering the correct Navcard in its corresponding NAV Table will initially have no visible effect. However, if an Easter Egg side is completed on the same map the Navcard was successfully entered into, the map's icon on the world map will pulsate either blue or orange lightning bolts (depending on the player's allegiance to Richtofen or Maxis) and will emit radio frequencies. When all three are pulsating either all blue or all orange, the button in Buried will become available for use, and will only effect the game in which the button was pressed on. After the game ends, all Easter Eggs must be done again to re-activate the buttons, however the Navcards will remain in place.

Basically the effects of the button are not long-term, but it might be possible it effects the last map. Of course, that is purely speculation.

Entering the correct Navcard in its corresponding NAV Table will initially have no visible effect. However, if an Easter Egg side is completed on the same map the Navcard was successfully entered into, the map's icon on the world map will pulsate either blue or orange lightning bolts (depending on the player's allegiance to Richtofen or Maxis) and will emit radio frequencies. When all three are pulsating either all blue or all orange, the button in Buried will become available for use, and will only effect the game in which the button was pressed on. After the game ends, all Easter Eggs must be done again to re-activate the buttons, however the Navcards will remain in place.

Basically the effects of the button are not long-term, but it might be possible it effects the last map. Of course, that is purely speculation.

oh ok thanks for clearing that up for me, its been on my mind for a minute. and interesting itll retart, i cant wait for the final map. and to see how the Buried ee effects it

Entering the correct Navcard in its corresponding NAV Table will initially have no visible effect. However, if an Easter Egg side is completed on the same map the Navcard was successfully entered into, the map's icon on the world map will pulsate either blue or orange lightning bolts (depending on the player's allegiance to Richtofen or Maxis) and will emit radio frequencies. When all three are pulsating either all blue or all orange, the button in Buried will become available for use, and will only effect the game in which the button was pressed on. After the game ends, all Easter Eggs must be done again to re-activate the buttons, ***however the Navcards will remain in place.***

I'm a little confused about what you mean when you say the navcards stay in place, are you saying the icon on maps will still emit a radio signal? Because the nav cards are never "truly in place" as you can go to any map and pick up the nav card from that map if you don't already have it. Unless it was updated to not spawn them anymore after EE is done or if you go to pick them up and try to insert them in their respective machine does it say "nav card already accepted" or something like that lol.

Entering the correct Navcard in its corresponding NAV Table will initially have no visible effect. However, if an Easter Egg side is completed on the same map the Navcard was successfully entered into, the map's icon on the world map will pulsate either blue or orange lightning bolts (depending on the player's allegiance to Richtofen or Maxis) and will emit radio frequencies. When all three are pulsating either all blue or all orange, the button in Buried will become available for use, and will only effect the game in which the button was pressed on. After the game ends, all Easter Eggs must be done again to re-activate the buttons, ***however the Navcards will remain in place.***

I'm a little confused about what you mean when you say the navcards stay in place, are you saying the icon on maps will still emit a radio signal? Because the nav cards are never "truly in place" as you can go to any map and pick up the nav card from that map if you don't already have it. Unless it was updated to not spawn them anymore after EE is done or if you go to pick them up and try to insert them in their respective machine does it say "nav card already accepted" or something like that lol.

Nope, after every Navcard is entered into the correct machine, it will always remain there. However, the map icon will only emit radio frequencies when the Easter Egg for that map has been done as well. After each one is entered into its correct machine, then the one in your inventory will no longer work. Basically, to my belief, once a Navcard is used, it can never be used or picked up again.

Nope, after every Navcard is entered into the correct machine, it will always remain there. However, the map icon will only emit radio frequencies when the Easter Egg for that map has been done as well. After each one is entered into its correct machine, then the one in your inventory will no longer work. Basically, to my belief, once a Navcard is used, it can never be used or picked up again.

Oh, you can pick up a Navcard again, that is how you can have Two NavCards in you're inventory at one time, but you can only use each one once.

I see, thanks for the clarification, so aside from just having a card in your inventory for fun it will serve no purpose to pick up say the tranzit card again after you finish the circle? Unless you decide to do another path I suppose lol

Although I still didn't see my other question answered about if the radio signal things would emit after pressing the button for the culmination of the EE in buried, will these icons still be present and lit? Or not lit? Or completely not present at all?

Edit: Got this answered now, once reset even icons will disappear lol.

Also in regards to only being able to use each nav card once. How does this work if you wanna do another side? Do you just not have to put in the nav cards if you want to switch sides? Meaning that the whole purpose of the cards is to link the maps so it can always track which side you're on?