Breaking the 4th wall

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick thought I'd like to share with you wonderful people. Tank Tempsey. Misty. Both seem to break the 4th wall and refer to the "player". But, why? Is this a link between the two characters or is it Treyarch being a troll again.

at one point there was speculation that the two were related somehow, like shes his daughter.

Here's a quick thought I'd like to share with you wonderful people. Tank Tempsey. Misty. Both seem to break the 4th wall and refer to the "player". But, why? Is this a link between the two characters or is it Treyarch being a troll again.

at one point there was speculation that the two were related somehow, like shes his daughter.

Hmmm I heard that as well.

During the time of Shi No Numa Dempsey's daughter was 5. Now unless Richtofen plucked her out of the past (which I Doubt) she'd be well over a hundred years old when BO2 zombies happened and also there is a quote by Misty detailing her father's death saying she witnessed his face get chewed off by a zombie.

The N4 all represent the O4 in same way.

Misty = Dempsey

Marlton = Takeo

Russman = Nikolai

Stuhlinger = Richtofen

Most, if not all, of Marlton's quotes are about hygiene. Many of Takeo's quotes were japanese proverbs.

Russman has many quotes about being old and is generally the comic relief and has bad memory like Nikolai had many quotes about his vodka and couldn't remember all to well.

Stuhlinger representing Richtofen should be very obvious

Misty and Dempsey both are loud and break the 4th wall more than other characters.

The N4 all represent the O4 in same way.

Misty = Dempsey

Marlton = Takeo

Russman = Nikolai

Stuhlinger = Richtofen

Most, if not all, of Marlton's quotes are about hygiene. Many of Takeo's quotes were japanese proverbs.

Russman has many quotes about being old and is generally the comic relief and has bad memory like Nikolai had many quotes about his vodka and couldn't remember all to well.

Stuhlinger representing Richtofen should be very obvious

Misty and Dempsey both are loud and break the 4th wall more than other characters.

This is all true. I love all of them in there own way, haha, but it is pretty obvious.