The Slothful Super Soldier

FatedTitan

As we know, Group 935 attempted to make super soldiers with 115. Their goal was to have the strongest soldiers during World War II and to win the war with them. Experiments were unsuccessful. Super solider experiments would soon switch to zombies and the Germans attempted to create an undead army, the ultimate super soldier. But tests were still done on humans.

We can see this in Call of the Dead as Richtofen describes experiments performed on Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai. He even describes how Nikolai in particular responded to a certain stimuli, vodka. So some did survive these tests. Others were not so fortunate. We have seen throughout the game that while solid 115 isn't harmful, a liquid form can be deadly, even turning those exposed into zombies.

But these three were not. Which leads me to believe that there were others that were successful as well.

Sloth seems to be just another added gimmick to the zombies game that is meant for just fun and helpfulness. And at first glance, you are correct. In fact, I'd say you are right. But I also believe there he has a backstory just like any other character in the game.

So what do we know about Sloth? He is a very large man with a childlike fascination with things, yet is extremely strong and responds to certain stimuli, such as candy and booze. Sloth sounds exactly like a super solider that the German army was hoping for. He's strong and powerful. But that's not enough reasons. So here are a few more.

1. He responds to certain stimuli. Just like Nikolai did with vodka, Sloth responds to candy and booze and does tasks for the player.

2. His strength is unmatched.

3. He has been infused with 115.

Now why do I believe he is infused with 115? For one, the strength and responses to stimuli point to tests such as those that were performed on other super soldier prospects. Secondly, people who have been infused with liquid 115 become zombies.

Freeze! Sloth isn't a zombie! So theory busted Fated! Wrong. Look at the O4. They were tested on and they aren't zombies. But zombies still attack them. So what is different about Sloth than the O4?

For starters, the O4 were not super strong. It seems that tests may not have been as fully done on them as they were on Sloth. Also, the O4 still seem to be themselves. They've just lost their memories. Look at Sloth. He seems to not be completely there. He mumbles, like a zombie, and doesn't seem to be very smart.

I propose that Sloth is a super soldier that the Germans created. The injection of 115 turned him into a part zombie, but not full zombie. The reason being that the zombies do not acknowledge him, just like they are one of him, but he obviously has no bloodthirst for brains or anything of the sort. He responds to stimuli and takes orders like other subjects did. This doesn't only apply to Nikolai, but Subject 26 from Kino radios. His part zombification is the reason that zombies are not attracted to him, but are attracted to the O4.

I know this is probably a bit confusing, so just let me know what you think. I'd love your feedback!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was also another theory of him being from the mystical race of the argata people,made by someone else.

If anything finding how he got stuck in buried, in a jail cell might be some good evidence for him being a successful test subject. But as for now I'm 50/50 on him being from agarta or being a 115 super soldier.

Well he's extremely strong, and really just a towering guy. But it doesn't seem like he's "all there", almost like he has the body of an adult (an extremely huge one at that), but like you said the mind of a child. Maybe from the infusion of too much 115 perhaps. I don't know but hopefully we'll eventually learn exactly what and who he is.