TranZit 4 are Dead, Original 4 will return next map

FatedTitan

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing that makes me think the O4 will return was because of Vahn's tweets and retweets. He only retweeted three responses, all of which said "bring back the O4". Now, why would he retweet those and not bring the characters back?

The only reason he retweeted those ones is because he likes the O4 over the N4. Just basically trying to stir the pot and gain support in wanting them back, so he can tell his buddies in Zombies that he got "support".

Originally after the eggs, I thought that it wouldn't be possible to have the N4 again, with the varying differences between each. That we'd play as the O4. And while that still may hold true, after playing The Last Of Us MP and seeing how the Hunter/Firefly mechanics work, I can see an alternative with the N4.

So if you had done Maxis, Orange eyes. If you had done Richtofen, Blue eyes. A bit hard when you've done one and your friend has done the other. But it actually isn't!

- If you have all done Maxis, everyone would see Orange eyes and the Easter egg (for Maxis or whoever) would be enabled.

- If you have all done Richtofen's, everyone would see Blue eyes and the Easter egg (for Richtofen or whoever) would be enabled.

- If there's a mix (P1 & P2 Maxis, P3 & P4 Richtofen), zombie eyes would be Orange for Maxis players (P1 & P2) and Blue for Richtofen players (P3 & P4), as well as their respective Announcer. Easter egg would be disabled. This would basically keep the same fluent gameplay available to all in Public Matches, regardless of choice.

- If you hadn't done the egg, eyes would stay Blue for Richtofen, but the egg is disabled.

This basically gives everyone the same and fair experience, and makes the possibility of the N4 playable still possible.

The only reason he retweeted those ones is because he likes the O4 over the N4. Just basically trying to stir the pot and gain support in wanting them back, so he can tell his buddies in Zombies that he got "support".

Originally after the eggs, I thought that it wouldn't be possible to have the N4 again, with the varying differences between each. That we'd play as the O4. And while that still may hold true, after playing The Last Of Us MP and seeing how the Hunter/Firefly mechanics work, I can see an alternative with the N4.

So if you had done Maxis, Orange eyes. If you had done Richtofen, Blue eyes. A bit hard when you've done one and your friend has done the other. But it actually isn't!

- If you have all done Maxis, everyone would see Orange eyes and the Easter egg (for Maxis or whoever) would be enabled.

- If you have all done Richtofen's, everyone would see Blue eyes and the Easter egg (for Richtofen or whoever) would be enabled.

- If there's a mix (P1 & P2 Maxis, P3 & P4 Richtofen), zombie eyes would be Orange for Maxis players (P1 & P2) and Blue for Richtofen players (P3 & P4), as well as their respective Announcer. Easter egg would be disabled. This would basically keep the same fluent gameplay available to all in Public Matches, regardless of choice.

- If you hadn't done the egg, eyes would stay Blue for Richtofen, but the egg is disabled.

This basically gives everyone the same and fair experience, and makes the possibility of the N4 playable still possible.

yea i didnt take him retweeting that much to mind accept that we would atleast see them, but i love the waay you explained how that could work Rissole. that would have to be the way they do it.

For the ppl that state the N4 wont be dead because russman dies in die rise...yeah they all die....but RICHTOFEN rezzuerects them because he needs them to complete the rest of the towers....he no longer needs any of them but stuh now...so maybe Stuh,Tak,Nikolai and,Dempsey work together since sam in richtofens body is in argatha

For the ppl that state the N4 wont be dead because russman dies in die rise...yeah they all die....but RICHTOFEN rezzuerects them because he needs them to complete the rest of the towers....he no longer needs any of them but stuh now...so maybe Stuh,Tak,Nikolai and,Dempsey work together since sam in richtofens body is in argatha

BUT like it was previous stated by someone, they seen their future..things will change, technically we dont know if they will actually be dead but in the future richtofen showed in the infinity round that it was their fate to die..now they know that either they can do something to stop it or you cant fight your fate (reminds me of final destination lol) and your also forgetin about Maxis side of the ee, he clearly says "i regret to inform you no one will live.." but all we can do now is wait and debate

From what I have seen, Richtofen doesn't have full control of stuh just yet. Soooo what could that mean? maybe he might need the other 3 to help still.

I feel like we will see the O4 again, but rather than playing as Sam in Richtofens body, we will actually play as Richtofen. I feel like THAT was the whole point of the Richtofen-taking-over-Samuel scene. It simple showed that Richtofen COULD take on human form again

yeah interesting didnt think about that, but he can take watever form is givin, as in maxis he was turned to a zombie lol but like you said he could simply just go back to his body where ever Sam is with it now.

If we were to play as the O4 in the next map, shouldn't we start like we did back on Moon ?

By this, I mean start in a "Revamped No Mans Land" and hop in to a teleporter which would then transport us at the center of the Earth ! We would play in Argatha, as the O4. Everyone would be happy.. Right ? I mean, we all still love the O4 over the N4..

How about they make a Grief map like they did in Buried, play as O4 and N4 in this twisted playing field called Argatha.

Thoughts ?

**EDIT**: Forgot to mention we start off on the Earth and not on the Moon. I have no idea where the starting location would be on Earth.

I really don't think we'll be in Agartha next. That just doesn't seem...right to me.

hmm, when have they just plain out told us whats coming next? but the Agartha theory COULD fit into the world of Zombies (i mean come on...they actually took us to the moon, still kinda shocked from it lol) i made a old post about how the 3rd DLC could have been Agartha. simply because its been said that Hitler never died in the fall of the Reich but faked his own death and escaped to Antarctica where an entrance to Agartha is believed to be. but who knows, could be classic misdirection..

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=31389

No, Shangri-La, or Shamballah, is a city in Agartha.. We have already been to Agartha.. Shangri-La didn't happen on Mars (though the next map will IMHO). It was INSIDE the earth.

in OUR mythology yea thats what is said, but in the zombies world its been tweaked. the temples were moved (remember the loading screen?) but this has been discussed elsewhere and please dont start it here.

Dude, this thread is about the O4 and if / where they will return. I said they will and it will be on Mars IMHO. If you don't like people replying to your threads with theories you don't personally agree with, then don't reply. This isn't 'your' thread.

Dude, this thread is about the O4 and if / where they will return. I said they will and it will be on Mars IMHO. If you don't like people replying to your threads with theories you don't personally agree with, don't waste our time starting any threads.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: sorry bout that ive got multiple tabs open on different threads, i apologize.

but yeeeea its not there dude you gotta look at all the evidence

this is all i have to say, if Shangri-la was indeed Argatha why were Brock and Gary calling it "the gateway TO Argatha" remember their dialogue from the radios?

(written transcript by MurderMachineX)

and in the loading screens you can clearly see Shangri-La either being moved to or moved from a destination. and i dont think Argatha has a moon to cause a lunar eclipse like we had to do in the easter egg but i may be wrong there.

Another reason mars is not possible. Look at our loading screen, they wouldn't pay the extra money to make a whole new loading screen for an extra mars. They might put it on the asteroid but it wouldn't be on mars.

@thegreatpoopy I heard that they did hire some of the voice actors that played the o4... I don't remember where I heard it but I did hear about it. But it could be some easter egg related thing like cotd.

Another reason mars is not possible. Look at our loading screen, they wouldn't pay the extra money to make a whole new loading screen for an extra mars. They might put it on the asteroid but it wouldn't be on mars.

@thegreatpoopy I heard that they did hire some of the voice actors that played the o4... I don't remember where I heard it but I did hear about it. But it could be some easter egg related thing like cotd.

It could be like Moon was on BO1.. You might start out on earth, heck maybe even in Argatha, then teleport there, like you did from Area 51. Who knows, I just feel we have already been to Argatha in Shangri-La.. That eclipse, it's not necessarily the moon covering the sun, perhaps it's an object covering a port to the outter world. We know the pyramids teleport, the ones from Shangri-La, thus the pyramids on Moon's loading screen. Could they teleport to Mars?

Regardless, back on topic, I too think the O4 will be back, mainly because the N4's easter egg run seems to have culminated with Buried.

The thing you have to remember about the future is that it isn't set in stone. Mob of the Dead taught us this. While Weasel should die and the cycle continues, it is possible to break the cycle.

Also look at the Die Rise sequence. If you fail, like it seems our 4 did, something reverses time until you alter history. Same thing with the timebomb. If the N4 continue without taking a side, then in Round infinity, they're dead across the map. However, if you change history, they can live.

It seems the only way to survive is to change history.

Now for my theories:

Next map will be the N4 setting something in motion to retrieve the O4. We will not be able to play the O4, but they will be retrieved, and whatever Zombies game is next will include the O4 fighting with the N4.

I say this not because of anything Zombies Related, but because of the tech specs of the new PS4 and XBox1. We've been stuck with 4 players and 24 zombies for 3 games now...but as we gain a LOT of RAM in both systems, we can handle more zombies, players, and maps. The setup would be perfect for more players. The "Quests" will only require 4 players, but you could have up to 8.

Maybe this is just my dream map, but still, this is a forum where I can express my hopes, dreams, and anything non-trollish!

I think we will see the O4 return, simply because Buried's easter egg endings seemed to conclude their story. The only purpose those characters served was to help either Maxis or Richtofen, and now that they've done that they're no longer necessary. Or wanted.

Another thing that makes me think the O4 will return was because of Vahn's tweets and retweets. He only retweeted three responses, all of which said "bring back the O4". Now, why would he retweet those and not bring the characters back? That would be like saying "OK, so we are paying attention to what you guys want, but instead of giving it to you, we're gonna have all of the characters in the next map be voiced by Nicolas Cage. And I know you want Elena Siegman to return, but the next song will be performed by Nickelback." Exaggeration, I know, but it gets the 9point across. It would be bad marketing on Treyarch's part to acknowledge what the community is saying and then blatantly not give in to the demand.

The problem with this train of thought is that Treyarch lives to do the opposite of what we ask.

Nuketown and Firing Range were the despised maps of bo, but they are back. People said no more bo maps and we got trolled again with Summit.

People loved the extra gun glitches, in bo, they couldn't fix them quick enough while leaving game breaking glitches in place. Look how terrible the waw reprints were... Sad to see der riese crapped on like that.

Hacker still broken, cosmonaut never patched, kill your teammate as they revive you, never patched.

Just pointing out the obvious. If we want the o4, we won't get then back.

Nuketown and Firing Range were the despised maps of bo, but they are back. People said no more bo maps and we got trolled again with Summit.

Hmm Wow.. I was 15th prestige, and everyone I played with loved Nuketown and Firing Range the most.. Go figure