CoDz First To Worst (#1 Ranked Weapon Poll)

CoDz Community! I Present you with.........

That's right.. First to Worst!

I came up with this idea for you guys, the CODZ community, to rank according to you, the Best Weapon to the Worst Weapon in Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies!

How This Will Work

We will list out all 54 Weapons that you can obtain in all the Black Ops 2 Zombies Maps thus far, but only 20 in each poll. This included Tranzit, Nuke Town, Die Rise, Mob Of The Dead, and Buried.

The Community will vote 1 Weapon each day for the Top 10 Weapons, from then on it will be 2 weapons per day. The #1 ranked Weapon according to you guys, voting will end on Friday, July 12th, 2013 at 12:00 AM CST.

We will list all the dates and times when voting will end for each Weapon rank.

Since we can only use 20 for the poll, I'll do my best to put the top 20 weapons. If you want to add a weapon I forgot to add to the list that you wanna vote, simply reply to this thread saying you want to vote for a certain Weapon. And please if I missed any weapons that I forgot to put on the 54 listed, please don't hesitate to tell us. :)

Note, that I didn't list any of the Pack A Punched/Upgraded Weapons, so it's for you guys to decide if the weapons you rank are because of their upgraded form as well!

Please guys, have fun with this! That's what it's all about! We're gonna do our best for this thing to go as long as we can, I want this to be a success! I am open to all opinions and help to get this thing from #1 to #54.

SO GO ALL OUT AND TELL THE WORLD WHICH IS THE BEST ZOMBIE SLAYING WEAPON IN BO2! :twisted:

All the way down to the Worst.... :evil:

List Of All 54 Weapons

AK-47

AK74u

AN-94

B23R

Ballistic Knife

Barrett M82A1

Blundergat

Bowie Knife

Chicom CQB

Claymores

Colt M16A1

Death Machine

DSR 50

Executioner

FAL

Five-seven

Five-seven Dual Wield

Galil

Galvaknuckles

Golden Spork

Grenades

HAMR

Hell's Retriever

KAP-40

Jet Gun

LSAT

M8A1

M14

M27

M1216

M1911

M1927

Monkey Bomb

MP5

MTAR

Olympia

Paralyzer

PDW-57

Python

RPD

RPG

Ray Gun

R870 MCS (Remington)

Ray Gun Mark II

Remington New Model Army

S12

Semtex

Sliquifier

SMR

SVU-AS

Time Bomb

Type 25

Uzi

War Machine

CODZ Weapon Rankings #1 to #54

1. Ray Gun Mark II

2. *VOTING ENDS JULY 23RD, 2013 AT 12:OO AM CST!*

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but this is completely dependent on rounds on maps.

Generally I'd go for ray gun or mark 2 till round 40. After that it is pretty useless unless I want crawlers. I'm sure 99.99% will go with same.

I like the idea of fav weapon in general.

I think people will have a lot of different views on which guns they choose like you do. Hopefully we'll be surprised on to some of the different weapons people think are the best of the best. The AN-94 for instance, people could all pick that because it's a powerful starting wall weapon that many people think is the strongest gun in the game.

Obviously the Golden spork. Any melee weapon that can be a one shot kill into rounds where every gun that's not a wonderwweapon starts to suck, and need to be pack a punched and have double tap to get real killing efficiency, is clearly superior to anything else ever created.

It's as close to a melee wonderweapon as we'll get, and that's one of the things I always wanted.

Have you ever head of a forum game known as hurt and heal?

Baiscally, you have a big list, everything has 10 life points. Voters can hurt 2 (1 point from two weapons or 2 points from one weapon) and heal 1. You can then rank the guns based on the order they go out. Granted this makes it more of a popularity contest, but ultimately that's what it will end up being.

Obviously, vote frequency can be adjusted to whatever frequency you would like, however I feel a vote every 4 hours or so is a good frequency.

Another option, to speed up the early rounds is to say allow people 6 hurts while over 50 remain 5 while over 40, 4 while over 30 and so on.

Have you ever head of a forum game known as hurt and heal?

Baiscally, you have a big list, everything has 10 life points. Voters can hurt 2 (1 point from two weapons or 2 points from one weapon) and heal 1. You can then rank the guns based on the order they go out. Granted this makes it more of a popularity contest, but ultimately that's what it will end up being.

Obviously, vote frequency can be adjusted to whatever frequency you would like, however I feel a vote every 4 hours or so is a good frequency.

Another option, to speed up the early rounds is to say allow people 6 hurts while over 50 remain 5 while over 40, 4 while over 30 and so on.

Haha that sounds fun, ecspecially for a Zombies forum. I'm gonna see how this goes for a couple days, and maybe we could implement it if people lose interest.

On another note, thanks for voting guys! Keep em coming!! The more the merrier. :D

So far the Sliquifier is winning with a whopping 6 votes! WOOOO :lol:

I'd say best is AN-94. The worst gun would have to be the SMR, get rid of that please :].

Sometimes I wish I were in the Aether controlling the box. Then, every time someone said the SMR was the worst weapon, I'd correct them by giving them the War Machine.

Actually, I will give the War Machine some points as the Pack a Punched version isen't horrible!!!, the SMR just flat out sucks all around.

Why only include BO2 weapons?

We could do a Black Ops 1 and World at War ranking if this one does good. I just thought cause everyone is playing basicly BO2 Zombies atm.

That's probably a good idea, and then do a ultimate ranking of the best weapons in Zombies history to see what the greatest weapon in Zombies history is?

Ya I like that. Maybe we can take the top 5 from each game then have a vote for the greatest weapon in Zombies history.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted the DSR, with the bank available in most maps, it makes it ok to get this gun early on.

Yes you won't get much for points, but PaP and double tap make this thing a powerhouse well into the 30s. My favorite spot to stand with this weapon is on Die Rise by the cat walk next to the dragon/tower. Granted you need people below you keeping them from coming up behind you, but with a team you can literally just stand there hitting your trigger button.

I've ate whole meals, and smoked while in the middle of a round doing this :lol: