Animation error

Kn1gh7

Damn. Me and a few friends were going strong on round 45 when all of a sudden one of the guys got an error saying the amount of animations has been exceeded and kicked him out. Anyone had this happened to them? Pretty much bullshit because we were planing to get into the 50s high range.

Also; if you want to play high rounds hit me up at: DSS Paradox

I'm on Xbox.

EDIT: I just saw another members thread, I guess I'm not the only one. :cry:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anim Errors are a pain in the butt, but its all your consoles processor can handle. I know I was watching a stream last night guy was going strong going for 100. Mid round 96 he got the Anim error.

If one person got a anim error, would it say that for everyone? I'm starting to think he just wanted to quit the game and blamed it on a animation error. He was the only one who got it.

If one person got a anim error, would it say that for everyone? I'm starting to think he just wanted to quit the game and blamed it on a animation error. He was the only one who got it.

Everyone in the game would get that error yes.