Favorite Zombie Song?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The One and lullaby are great, but they're more ambient and atmospheric. The other ones actually get you pumped. They are still some of my favorites though.

115 and BOA are awesome for mid-round intensity.

Abra and Pareidolia are also atmospheric yet upbeat. Very good indeed.

Coming home is awesome, and for winners. Too nice.

Clark S. nova is pretty good but I just don't like his voice as much. The instrumentals in his songs are great though.

Malukah's songs are also more ambient than the others, but I love the lyrics in "always running." Where are we going is too redundant.

Rusty cage is meh. I don't like rap in general so sorry eminem, Bye Bye.

I don't have a favorite but that's what I think.

Pretty much every song in Black Ops; "115" if I had to choose a favourite. Those drums, that screaming, and the "Everyone dies" part really make this one quite special for me.

But from WaW, I'd definitely say "Beauty of Annihalation". The guitar in it is probably the reason why, as it seems to be the main focus of the song, which kicks ass! And it just fits the map TBH.