FUTURE FOR THE CHARACTERS! MAXIS IS EVIL??

who feels a little surprised with the easter egg "mined games" in Buried? Completing either richrofen or maxis' side, both reveal shockers! and more suspense for the final DLC! On maxis' side, he says "regretfully, i must inform you that the earth, nor its people will survive" and "FINALLY, I CAN BE REUINITED WITH MY DAUGHTER SAMANTHA THEN I WILL OPEN THE GATES OF ARGARTHA" after this, the zombies eyes turn orange as maxis is in control and after all the help we gave him, he turned out to be evil and manages to put richotfens soul into a zombie!

Richtofens side however, Maxis gets overpowered by richtofen and manages to go into samuels body leaving his eyes blue and damaging samantha's soul!

BTW, RESOLUTION 1925 - (BURIED) is not in angola, infact its in CONGO - AFRICA! DID MY RESEARCH AND FOUND SOME UNITED NATION FILES GOING BACK TO POLITICAL PROBLEMS THAT CONGO HAD!

Im so keen to hear your thoughts on the new characters maybe coming back? what the nav cards might do? is it a route plan? What happened to the characters on earth during round infinity as they are dead! ARE THEY? POST AND LET ME KNOW IM SO KEEN TO GET A CONVO GOING!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey since the only reply is negative im going to join this discussion In my idea there would be 4 zombies map returning: Kino Der Toten, Call of the Dead, Shangri-la, and Moon. There would be two other maps one would be after the maxis path and the Green Run Group and Original Crew would work together to save the world with Richtofen in a zombie body instead of Samantha. The other map would be after the richtofen path would be the Green Run Group versus the Original Crew with Samuel having blue eyes. In the second one thered be a boss thatg richtofen would leave Samuels body and go in a powerfull zombie or something and attack the OC. The other boss would be fluffy and would attack the GRG. The person controlling samuel could control the boss on their side while the person playing as samantha could control fluffy.

more info coming