Return Of The Old Characters Via Nav cards? & Current People

i would like to ask if you think the characters would be dead in the next DLC as richtofens Easter Egg in "mined games" in buried, when the time bomb activates, in round infinity, the characters are dead! Could the old characters be returning maybe via the nav - cards as its navigation cards?

Let me know, post your thoughts out here!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maxis: You wont survive

Richtofen: You will die here according to round infinity...

The only reason i don't see the characters to die here would be that richtofen possesses Samuel at the end.... This might mean something later on but IDK.....

I would hope to see dempsky takeo richtosam and of course nikolai again.....

i would like to ask if you think the characters would be dead in the next DLC as richtofens Easter Egg in "mined games" in buried, when the time bomb activates, in round infinity, the characters are dead! Could the old characters be returning maybe via the nav - cards as its navigation cards?

Let me know, post your thoughts out here!

actully in rictofen path they survive maxis u die in round infinity

I could see it going either way considering the infinity round. It could be a plot point or just done as a play on the fact that you eventually die no matter what map or point in the story you're at...

richtofens path they wont die in round infinity he was showing them what would happen if they followed maxis