Maxis, oh Maxis

margon

Hello, I have a question to people who completed Maxis' "end game".

When Maxis is under control, he becomes new announcer, right ?

I couldn't find any video when Maxis say: Max Ammo or sth.

Q: Does he become announcer ?

Do somebody has the video when he is announcer ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Maxis becomes the announcer, or even if there is an announcer from then on. But when you do the "end game" of his side, all of the zombies' eyes turn orange, but every now and then you'll get a blue eyed zombie. When you get near that blue-eyed zombie, you hear Richtofen speaking, usually complaining about how he wants to feel loved again :lol: . But when you kill a blue eyed zombie, you're always guaranteed a drop, usually a max ammo. So that's always good :).

I also have a question. What are the rewards for the end game?

Remember: They only last for the duration of the game. When the game ends, you lose the "rewards"

Richtofen:

Infinite Fire Sale

Perma Mule Kick [Hold 3 weapons W/Out Mule Kick, 4 with Mule Kick.]

Play as Richtofen[?] as he's in Samuel's body. I don't know if he has quotes for killing zombies.

Maxis:

None as far as I know.

Does he say anything though?

Also I imagine that if Maxis is the announcer in DLC 4, he'll have proper quotes in Buried.

Why? Remember when Nuketown came out, Samantha's voice was slightly different? Then when MOTD came out, it was normal?

Yeah, he says various quotes and such when he gets near you, I don't know all of them through, so I couldn't tell you and specifics.

I don't believe he has any proper quotes in Buried, at least not from what I have seen in post-Button pushed gameplay, But I imagine he will have proper quotes in DLC 4 if he is the Anouncer (which im pretty much 100% he will be)

That is true, however Samantha's voice in MoTD was just used as a placeholder for the Devil/Whoever was controlling the Zombies in Alcatraz, while I think Samantha's voice in Nuketown was slightly deeper, but it was close to the same