Olympia Turning Into Ray Gun?

Thief

I don't have any tallies at the moment, I've been on vacation for a while now. I'll test it on PS3 on Monday when I get back.

It might not be on ps3, but im not sure. And you don't get it your first try. Continue to buy ammo and sooner or later it will give you the ray gun. I heard that your next game though you can get the ray gun first try.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have any tallies at the moment, I've been on vacation for a while now. I'll test it on PS3 on Monday when I get back.

It might not be on ps3, but im not sure. And you don't get it your first try. Continue to buy ammo and sooner or later it will give you the ray gun. I heard that your next game though you can get the ray gun first try.

Then even better, we need to test it on the PS3. I'll do a first room challenge on Die Rise a few times, and I'll post results if it has not been fully understood by when I get back.

• 9 years later...

Almost 10 years later and I can officially come here and confirm that it is not a hoax! I found this thread on Google because I wasn't sure what just happened. I'm currently playing Die Rise right this moment. I was just about to run out of ammo for my Olympia and went to refill just as the 4th round was starting. I hadn't purchased any doors or anything, and now I strangely have a Ray Gun. I only explain everything because maybe that's part of the trick, but it could just be a glitch. Still really fucking cool though!