NAZI ZOMBIES: Albert 'The Editor' Arlington: The Ascendance

Are you honestly trying to say that you have info on what the zombies storyline is going to be and where it's heading and then give us such info but call it a theory? Honestly this is why no one likes PTG. You're all arrogant and need to be able to call "First" on everything.

It is a theory... And i'd like you to talk about and try to build on it with me instead of slandering PTG! You say it's incorrect, when I'm specifically theorizing the future of the Zombie storyline and yet you still say it's incorrect? I don't even mention anything about the past storyline. AND you continuously say it's 'incorrect'?

This is an idea. And I want your ideas along with the other guys on here to build on it. If you're not interested in my theory, then just go ahead and exit out of it, gorp.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok MMX dont fall for this guys trollbait. The fact that he says he's here to educate the unedecated masses, sounds like an incredible load of horse turd. His whole theory is so incredibly out of whack with next to nothing as its backbone.

The whole idea of motd (matter of fact the most of the zombies story) is that we've been dealing in mythology, psuedo-science, and religious undertones. If your theory blatantly rejects all that, when it has been obviously proven by many other theorists, it holds no weight.

It would be like Newton trying to argue the existence of the luminiferous aether, when Einstein's theory of general relativity has already disproven the claim.

Ok MMX dont fall for this guys trollbait. The fact that he says he's here to educate the unedecated masses, sounds like an incredible load of horse turd. His whole theory is so incredibly out of whack with next to nothing as its backbone.

The whole idea of motd (matter of fact the most of the zombies story) is that we've been dealing in mythology, psuedo-science, and religious undertones. If your theory blatantly rejects all that, when it has been obviously proven by many other theorists, it holds no weight.

It would be like Newton trying to argue the existence of the luminiferous aether, when Einstein's theory of general relativity has already disproven the claim.

I am no troll. As I previously stated this was an idea that I wanted to share with you guys. My idea may seem bazaar, but so is ZombIIIes.

Oi! That's a lot of horse turd!

I am no troll. As I previously stated this was an idea that I wanted to share with you guys. I thought you'd actually cooperate with me, but it seems everything I heard about CoDz is coming to light. My idea may seem bazaar, but so is ZombIIIes.

It would be better for you to quit the attitude and suggest things related to your theory.You're being quite arrogant...

Gentlemen, stop this flame war right now - or this thread will be locked.

I think everyone has become a little flustered from the situation.

Let me be clear:

we are all equal on CoDZ, old members and new. Abel here is just trying to share his theory. I don't appreciate the slight insults he's directed at CoDZ, but I also don't like the insults being directed at PTG. Clearly both sides are passionate, so let's just leave it at that and continue discussing his theory.

Please play nice, and treat each other with respect.

I am no troll. As I previously stated this was an idea that I wanted to share with you guys. I thought you'd actually cooperate with me, but it seems everything I heard about CoDz is coming to light. My idea may seem bazaar, but so is ZombIIIes.

My friend your theory is respected here at CoDz along with your ideas. Im not sure what the problem is but I dont think we should be bickering about PTG. No matter what the case this is CoDz. We take pride in our ideas and I think some of us rather leave PTG out of it be because they have there own. We dont need to argue. Your welcomed here just like any one else Editor. CoDz has its own voice along with the ideas, Theories, and facts that come from this community

This is CoDz not PTG. No disrespect to PTG we dont talk of them just like they dont talk of us.

Thank you my friend

RequixEclipse

It would be better for you to quit the attitude and suggest things related to your theory.You're being quite arrogant...

I really am. But it seems they're not interested in my idea. But members like you, are still replying to my post saying I am "arrogant" or "incorrect". Young sport, I am not the arrogant one here. :roll:

I really am. But it seems they're not interested in my idea. But members like you, are still replying to my post saying I am "arrogant" or "incorrect". Young sport, I am not the arrogant one here. :roll:

I did not mean to offend you in anyway...

And,oh,welcome to CoDz.Maybe your further activies gets more accepted.

Well I can be an adult. Apologies for labeling you a troll, but when someone comes somewhere for the first time and starts with what seems like nonsense, then on top of that says we know nothing of the intelligence and knowledge that they know it can be quite hard to swallow.

Idk of what hostility there is between codz and ptg, as I've been on codz my zombie career, and they've rarely ever been found lacking in theories and accuracy. Welcome to codz, leave your belittling attitude at the door.

Well this isn't helping anybody at all. :twisted:

It wasn't actually to help nor disturb,just somekind of apology,if you couldn't see it ^^.

Anyway,I'm back to my regular activities.Again,you're welcome here,just as anyone else.

Btw,next time,when you bring a theory,bring concrete evidences.Don't see this as an attack,just a tip.That's the reason I don't bring things here so fast.It should be fundamented...

There is nothing to discuss. You're trying to say that Al is also the entity which is torturing himself. That's entirely ludicrous.

This was in one of my earlier comments

"So you say you're "in the loop" which would mean you have knowledge we don't about the zombie storyline. You then go off of that knowledge to create a theory that contradicts every single religious undertone in zombies. You also expect us to understand your theory made from knowledge that we apparently don't know."

You want us to discuss pure nonsense. You're saying that somehow Al is the controller and even though in every map we've had very heavy religious undertones, specifically MotD, we should ignore that entirely and that Al is suppose to be this thing that's far more darker than Richtofen? A mobster/ conman from the 30's is darker than an insane german scientist that hears voices and wants to use the world as his plaything?

This was in one of my earlier comments

"So you say you're "in the loop" which would mean you have knowledge we don't about the zombie storyline. You then go off of that knowledge to create a theory that contradicts every single religious undertone in zombies. You also expect us to understand your theory made from knowledge that we apparently don't know."

You want us to discuss pure nonsense. You're saying that somehow Al is the controller and even though in every map we've had very heavy religious undertones, specifically MotD, we should ignore that entirely and that Al is suppose to be this thing that's far more darker than Richtofen? A mobster/ conman from the 30's is darker than an insane german scientist that hears voices and wants to use the world as his plaything?

Yes, all of that. I believe that the whole reason why Alcatraz (Hellcatraz) is what it is. Is that because it is set in the future (Although, time is disintegrating)You should get that idea out of your head of it being set in the 1930's, and what the map is perceived to be, because the map isn't what it seems to be. Imagine two dimension. The Zombie dimension & the real world dimension.(Our world) Now, I want you to think about the catastrophic events that happened in MOON. Where the rockets launched off of Moon's "bubble of time" and hitting Earth in real-time. To worlds, practically colliding.

Now what is stopping Maxis achieving that exact goal on a bigger scale? Our world is colliding with the Zombie world. You also might think, 'Didn't that already happen?'. You're right. But it's only just now that it's becoming a lot more clear to us of how it happened.

I sort of went off subject there. For Albert 'The Weasel' Arlington. I think you should completely disregard who he is and completely disregard his story and just think of it as two worlds colliding with eachother. And focus more on who you think 'The Editor' is. That's partially the reason why I think this map is very future-proof indeed.

Even though he is being a little arrogant, can we actually discuss the theory? More than 50% of the posts have nothing to do with it. I don't like Benn, but if he hadn't of mentioned PTG, than this would have more civilised. Lets stop talking about the person, and actually about the content.

So the one thing I agree on is that their is a bigger entity, the one you call "The Blackness". I personally think it's the Devil myself, however that's just a theory of mine.

The whole Weasel ascending from darkness does kinda reference Lucifer, but well, so did Gersch after the Casimir Mechanism Easter Egg. It has its ties, but I don't think they are strong enough to say Albert is like him/going to be like him. I mean, I know it's a theory and it could be right. But I just don't see enough evidence to consider it strongly.

Still, crazier things have happened.

Even though he is being a little arrogant, can we actually discuss the theory? More than 50% of the posts have nothing to do with it. I don't like Benn, but if he hadn't of mentioned PTG, than this would have more civilised. Lets stop talking about the person, and actually about the content.

So the one thing I agree on is that their is a bigger entity, the one you call "The Blackness". I personally think it's the Devil myself, however that's just a theory of mine.

The whole Weasel ascending from darkness does kinda reference Lucifer, but well, so did Gersch after the Casimir Mechanism Easter Egg. It has its ties, but I don't think they are strong enough to say Albert is like him/going to be like him. I mean, I know it's a theory and it could be right. But I just don't see enough evidence to consider it strongly.

Alcatraz is not in the Aether, and Gersch was not trapped in a cycle. Also, when I say "The Blackness", I am talking about "the devil".

Could you post this in the Arlington Breaking the Cylce post.. I like it alot and would love to discuss it more there..

Yes, all of that. I believe that the whole reason why Alcatraz (Hellcatraz) is what it is. Is that because it is set in the future (Although, time is disintegrating)You should get that idea out of your head of it being set in the 1930's, and what the map is perceived to be, because the map isn't what it seems to be. Imagine two dimension. The Zombie dimension & the real world dimension.(Our world) Now, I want you to think about the catastrophic events that happened in MOON. Where the rockets launched off of Moon's "bubble of time" and hitting Earth in real-time. To worlds, practically colliding.

Now what is stopping Maxis achieving that exact goal on a bigger scale? Our world is colliding with the Zombie world. You also might think, 'Didn't that already happen?'. You're right. But it's only just now that it's becoming a lot more clear to us of how it happened.

I sort of went off subject there. For Albert 'The Weasel' Arlington. I think you should completely disregard who he is and completely disregard his story and just think of it as two worlds colliding with eachother. And focus more on who you think 'The Editor' is. That's partially the reason why I think this map is very future-proof indeed.

I understand this map sits out of reality and time. I already had that idea when we got the first trailer for it. I also understand that according to the mobsters it's still 1930 for them but in real time they've been trapped their for decades most likely. All of this is apparent immediately and I don't think anyone here will disagree with that.

But you want us to throw away every single thing we know about zombies all for one character? For one far fetched theory that sounds even more ridiculous than zombies themselves?

I've already stated how I feel about MotD in of my first posts on this thread so I won't put it here.

I just don't see why Al if he turned out to be that entity controlling in MotD would continue to torture himself. And what purpose would he have doing anything in the Aether anyways? He has no one he want's to enact revenge on. Not even a way entering the Aether.

I understand this map sits out of reality and time. I already had that idea when we got the first trailer for it. I also understand that according to the mobsters it's still 1930 for them but in real time they've been trapped their for decades most likely. All of this is apparent immediately and I don't think anyone here will disagree with that.

But you want us to throw away every single thing we know about zombies all for one character? For one far fetched theory that sounds even more ridiculous than zombies themselves?

I've already stated how I feel about MotD in of my first posts on this thread so I won't put it here.

I just don't see why Al if he turned out to be that entity controlling in MotD would continue to torture himself. And what purpose would he have doing anything in the Aether anyways? He has no one he want's to enact revenge on. Not even a way entering the Aether.

Time is a messed up thing. But if I seen my future-self, I wouldn't encourage myself to stop my own tracks... Logic, really. I was also trying explain this to a few of my other friends. When in power, you can control life & death, but you cannot control people. If they could, don't you think Richthofen would of done it?

Gersch still ascended from darkness, literally and metaphorically, and well so did the marines in NDU. The darkness is subjective. We still don't completely understand the Aether. Some consider it as dark as hell, and some don't. It depends on how Treyarch view it, not us.

Anyway my point was to show you that the similarities you used with Albert and Lucifer can be seen elsewhere as well.

And Requix, I'll do it when I'm on my computer haha.

Time is a messed up thing. But if I seen my future-self, I wouldn't encourage myself to stop my own tracks... Logic, really. I was also trying explain this to a few of my other friends. When in power, you can control life & death, but you cannot control people. If they could, don't you think Richthofen would of done it?

With Weasel's personality I would assume he would want to end his own suffering.

Obviously Richtofen would have sooner, if he had the power ( which he now does ).

This entity in MotD is clearly satanic. I think the biggest thing supporting that is the number board. When you enter in 115 in the board on MotD you hear the entity say "Not this time" and then it switches to 666. Meaning it's not E115 and it's nothing related to it. It is purely the devil sending these people to their own little personal hell and he decided to have some fun with it.

It's one heck of a theory I'll give you that. It's just so out there like there is one piece of evidence that I can see that would give your theory backbone and that is the fact that in the end of the MotD EE the zombies DO help Al fight against the other three and that also could fuel a reason for vengeance.