Buried Huckleberry Change A Perk For Me Trick

Buried Huckleberry Change A Drop For Me Trick

Hello Again All and here is another Huckleberry Trick That may save you one day.

When some zombies die they drop a perk of Bonus whatever you call it e.g max ammo a bomb firesale etc etc

But They are not always what you want at that time

Well get Huckleberry to change it to something else.

Feed him sweets close to a drop and he will do some magic and change it hopefully to something you need

Short Guide http://youtu.be/bJKxLhk_HBc

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice, Caffiene. I'd heard of him doing this - man this Big Guy has so many abilities!

also, might I suggest you change the title of the thread to "drop" instead of "perk". I came in expecting to see him change a Perk-a-cola!

One of my friends was telling me about this. Apparently it works with the point drops that appear when u use the galvaknuckles to give money to another player in the bank. So for 1000 points(plus cost of candy if it isn't sitting in the shop) u can get a power up.

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends was telling me about this. Apparently it works with the point drops that appear when u use the galvaknuckles to give money to another player in the bank. So for 1000 points(plus cost of candy if it isn't sitting in the shop) u can get a power up.

This works, much more useful because it is hard to change drops mid round. This way you can wait until the end of the round with a crawler.