Tombstone perma perk confirmed.

way2g00d

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it does nothing in multiplayer?

I do not know. I am at work and can't test this.

Anyone willing to test this in solo from round 3-6 and report the results?

It did not work at round 7 meaning I tried Round 7 first then Round 1 and it worked at Round 1. I don't know how to lose it either.

Does it have to be the 4 original perks?

I've gotten 4 perks in low rounds but 2 were from defeating the Ghosts.

I'm guessing the perks we "buy" versus "earn".

Not sure it matters. Another thing to test. But to be honest it's very easy to get this. And a bit overpowered, don't you guys think?

How do you get it? When you get all four perks in early round you see green sparks.

What does it do? When you go down with Quick Revive in solo, it brings back all your perks except revive.

How does it go away: Not known.

Video will be uploaded soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wawCrh7-1jw

Nice video breakdown. My guess is you have to go down a lot to lose it. Or maybe you have to retain a perk in the same round you lose one. Or or you'll always have to have 4 or more perks to keep it at the end of each round.

Just bought 4 perks on round 1 (same four you have), 5 perks total after the ghost on round 4, no green poof, no persistent upgrade on solo. Was hoping to carry it over to MP and try it.

That's weird.

1. Have you bought Quick revive?

2. Are you playing offline? When was the last time you got online?

I can confirm this is active on Die Rise aswell. I can't confirm the criteria though.

I was trying to get the "shafted" achievement (use PaP & all perk machines). I bought 4 Perks-a-Cola, downed myself with a grenade, got revived & still had 3 perks. I was p**sed because then I had to down myself again to be able to buy the other 2 perks.

I used the bank, purchased 4 perks on early rounds (not sure what round it was though, possibly round 3). I had not noticed the Green Mist either.

I was trying to get the "shafted" achievement (use PaP & all perk machines). I bought 4 Perks-a-Cola, downed myself with a grenade, got revived & still had 3 perks. I was p**sed because then I had to down myself again to be able to buy the other 2 perks.

Heh, I guess you got shafted!

Anyway, I'm positive that it has nothing to do with buying the Quick Revive perk itself. I have this persistant upgrade and I've never bought Quick Revive as a perk (I have received it free from the ghosts before, but that's a different story).

I do always go for my perks as quick as possible though, so I it could be tied to that. Maybe you have to do it over several games? Like, it doesn't count if you buy/receive 4 perks early the first time you do it, but if you keep doing it in new games then it unlocks.

Maybe even something like "buy so many perks in the early rounds over a certain number of games" similar to Persistant-Jug's "Die so many times in early rounds over a certain number of games".

Maybe you have to do it over several games? Like, it doesn't count if you buy/receive 4 perks early the first time you do it, but if you keep doing it in new games then it unlocks.

Maybe even something like "buy so many perks in the early rounds over a certain number of games" similar to Persistant-Jug's "Die so many times in early rounds over a certain number of games".

I'm leaning towards this, as I normally only buy 3 perks (mainly play multiplayer), so I can grab double tap as I go through the house.

I'm in process of losing my perma perk to see how many tries doe sit need exactly to get it back.

It's a bitch 6 times I bought QR and jugg and went down, I still keep it. Really game :)

Yeah I've yet to lose this upgrade too, and I've died in all varieties of ways now! I'm thinking that you maybe lose it by not buying any perks in low rounds?! So you could maybe try going to round 10 in a few games without buying any perks and seeing if that gets rid of it.

Maybe die out without having 4 perks?

Yes I've tried that as well.

This is what I tried and accumulated like 50 downs in process.

- Down after getting 4 perks at Round 1

- Down after getting 4 perks at Round 15+

- Down after getting 3 perks at Round 1 (Last perk is QR)

- Down after getting 2 perks at Round 1 (Last perk is QR)

- Down before getting any perk at Round 1

Co-op

- Down after getting 0 perks at Round 1

- Down after getting 4/3/2/1 perks at Round 1-10

- Down after getting 4 perks at Round 15+

Possibly the NavCards being inserted into their respective tables ? I didn't have this "tombstone" before placing the buried navcard into Tranzits' table and Die Rises' into Burieds'. I mean, there should be a reward for completing the navcard tables and placing the respective cards in them, other than the two EPIC easter egg endings in Buried.

Food for thought :)