Awaken the Gazebo Full steps w/Video

way2g00d

way's step by step guide to "Awaken the Gazebo" Achievement with video.

Step 1: Draw Remington

$500 + $1000 =$1500

Step 2: Open General Store.

$1500- $750 = $750

Step 3: Build Trample Steam.

Step 4: Shoot zombies legs then Kill 4 of them.

If you get Nuke, restart game otherwise continue.

Earn around 800 points in this step.

$750 + 830 = $1580

Step 5: Turn on the power.

Go around the barn through saloon then jump to power.

Leave the zombies untouched or they could bleed out and die.

Step 6: Go to gun smith and get any wall buy.

There are 5 in total.

(Let's start with AN94)

Position Trample on top of the barn. and fling across to bank roof. Walk through the bank and get to Gunsmith.

Again be careful not to touch zombies.

Draw wallbuy next to sheriff's cell. $1580 + $1000 = $2580

Step 7: Go to gun smith and get second wall-buy.

(SVU- AS) and draw it by the stairs on top of box.

$2580 + $1000 = $3580

Step 8: Fling again and get 3rd wall-buy.

(Knuckles)

Pick up your trample steam.

Pick up your trample steam. Go around the barn through the cave leading to Saloon.

Draw knuckles on the roof there.

$3580 + $1000 = $4580

Step 9: Jump across the roof and get to gunsmith.

Get 4th wall buy.

(Ak74u)

Fling across to speed cola by placing your trample steam

on roof by box location. Draw AK74u there.

$4580 + $1000 = $5580

Drop down to box location and pick up the Trample Steam.

Step 10: Release the giant by using Booze from the cell. $5580 + $200 = $5780

Check if the booze has respawned there.

If not go to saloon from the barn, jump down, grab booze and buy a door to get back up to the roof.

$5780 - $750 = $5030.

Step 11: Go up the general store and drop down on the other side of candy shop.

Wait for the giant at the church and give him booze to break open debree to draw your final wall-buy.

:idea: Tip: Further he is from debree more points you get.

I got $500 points here.

$5030 + $500 = $5530

Use Trample steam to get across the candy shop, so you can get the final wall buy from gunsmith. Quickly destroy it so the zombie doesn't die in it by getting flung. Be careful not to kill the zombie.

Pick up a new Trample steam and head to gunsmith for final wall-buy.

(PDW)

Pick up the trample steam and head to the church. Draw it for $2000 points.

$5530 + $2000 = $7530

Step 12: Buy PDW to kill the ghosts in the mansion. $7530 - $1000 = $6530

Place your trample steam on right side of mansion and fling across. You don't need to buy another booze. Buy the door to the mansion for $1250.

$6530 - $1250 = $5280

Kill the ghosts immediately. Don't let them touch you or you will lose 2000 points each time.

Step 13: After you killed all ghosts, find your way across the maze and pack a punch.

I realize there is a thread for this. I wanted to make a full comprehensive guide with steps as others were not helping. Hope this does not upset others.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I followed the text tutorial, and I have no idea how you managed to get extra 500 from debris after you use up the second booze bottle since none will spawn until the next round. I followed the tutorial exactly as stated and I was 510 behind (I even build barriers)

I followed the text tutorial, and I have no idea how you managed to get extra 500 from debris after you use up the second booze bottle since none will spawn until the next round. I followed the tutorial exactly as stated and I was 510 behind (I even build barriers)

Sorry I did not clarify but its step 10 where I went to saloon after checking for booze in cell. You get a free booze every round in saloon or cell. It is also shown in video.

I wish I saw this before I spent an hour working out how to do it earlier today. Nevermind that, I got it on my 4th try anyway. I did it in a much different way than this though. I didn't build anything and opened up the two couches by quick revive and just dropped down into the courthouse to get the chalk down. It honestly isn't that time consuming and can get done in 10-15 minutes.

And if somebody tries it but misses the debris when giving the big dude the booze, don't freak out because I managed to miss twice when I did the achievement.

Oh I just reread the steps on here and realised that I opened the giant first thing after I got the power on. Once he's open I just kept buying booze from the saloon until all the debris was clear. If you line him up right you can get about 1700 points on all the debris expect for the mansion and the church. Just take him into the alley with Juggernog and line him up with the gunsmith to open it. Then buy the booze again, take him into the gunsmith and line him up with Jug to open that for more points. You can also open up the debris next to the candy shop by lining him up on the porch around the saloon.

Sorry I did not clarify but its step 10 where I went to saloon after checking for booze in cell. You get a free booze every round in saloon or cell. It is also shown in video.

Thing is, you only get two, since you're on round one.

I tried to do this without any help, and barely made it through, with only the M1911

without any help meaning, without booze? Or without getting help for the achievement?

You'd definitely need two booze bottles at the least.

1. To release the giant.

2. To open the church so you can draw wallbuy.

So if you don't see a booze respawn in cell then you GOT to open the saloon up.

without any help meaning, without booze? Or without getting help for the achievement?

1. To release the giant.

I suggest opening the saloon from the bowie knife area after drawing the chalk next to the saloon. That way you save 500 points.

1. To release the giant.

I suggest opening the saloon from the bowie knife area after drawing the chalk next to the saloon. That way you save 500 points.

I've already got it covered on step 10 but thanks. I must have been bit more clear about those $750 points. Updated the guide.

Check if the booze has respawned there.

If not go to saloon and buy a door to get back up to the roof.

$5780 - $750 = $5030.

Haha don't worry once you get to ghost mansion step, you already know what's up. I did this three times, once I forgot to power on, next I lost points to ghost. So you were not alone. I'm glad you made it dude. Good work Sp33dy!

I'll be trying until I get this.

Been saving putting the trample steam in the barn and instead going through the cave to saloon then jumping from there to the gunsmith roof. Maybe a little longer but saves zombies possibly being killed

Yeahhhhh! :D:D

Done it. PaP'd and still have 2080 points left

My man- Congrats. Not everyone can do this. Nice!!

It actually felt alot easier to do than previous times. Think not using the Trample steam in the barn helped alot

Thanks to you and TheBSZombie for your guides

@Speed, TS speeds some things up but comes with a risk of accidentally killing zombies. One of my 2 zombies died in it which is why I always leave 2. There are many ways to do it, I had the booze spawn in cell sometimes but I wanted to do it the right way so I can do it every time with high probability. I could have used Leroy to break barriers and get some additional points but I resorted to going around the map instead of taking a gamble. I'm sure there are quicker ways of doing, are they reliable? It's totally up to the player.

• 2 weeks later...

Great guide way/ Thanks. Will be trying this later. If you r doing this with more than one person do you both get it? I'm assuming no.

I don't think it's as easy as solo but I would think you will be able to get it on co op just like other achievements.

I believe I am doing this wrong or the game hates me. Leaning toward game hating me. Everytime I have attempted this, co-op or solo, all the gates in the maze have been closed except the gate directly to the fountain from the start of the maze.

I have done this at least 10 times in solo and 5 in co-op. Its really starting to irritate me. Is there a way to reset the gates without having to go back through the house and risking my points?

I believe I am doing this wrong or the game hates me. Leaning toward game hating me. Everytime I have attempted this, co-op or solo, all the gates in the maze have been closed except the gate directly to the fountain from the start of the maze.

I have done this at least 10 times in solo and 5 in co-op. Its really starting to irritate me. Is there a way to reset the gates without having to go back through the house and risking my points?

That's quite I Interesting. I never hear anyone complain about gates before but it's definitely a possible thing it's a post patch glitch. I do not know of any way to get around it unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...