Wall Raygun Perma Perk

I just watched a video where a guy got a ray gun off of the wall on rd. 4. It looks like he has an Olympia and buys ammo right after getting a max ammo. Do you guys think this is legit? They have added all kinds of crazy permaperks this time.

I take NO credit for this video.It is from MrTLexify

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what to think. I'm not gonna say it's not real or that it is in fact fake. I mean he did a couple things towards the end of that video. First he reloaded, once he reloaded, he got the Max Ammo. Then quickly got ammo for the Olympia. Idunno it's completely possible that this could be real. It's really hard to tell, you can't prove it right or wrong from a video like this.

It seems as though it has nothing to do with Max Ammo. I've seen the following situations:

1. Received after "buying" ammo with full ammo

2. Received after buying ammo with no ammo.

3. Received upon first purchase of the weapon.

I attempted grinding it by withdrawing 20k and bouncing back and forth between the m14 and olympia. The problem is, until recently I have never played TranZit or Die Rise on my current account. I believe that there is a prerequisite number of purchases of the olympia and perhaps it can be the only gun purchased off of the wall for a number of purchases.

For comparison the "Cash-Back" perk requires you to prone in front of perk machines approximately 10 times, however there is a prerequisite of somewhere near 100 perks purchased with the TranZit crew (Survival, Grief, MotD don't count)

I'm thinking maybe 100 olympia purchases followed by 10 or so purchases of gun/ammo in a row.

I think purchasing ammo does have some effect because in the video you see that he purchased ammo once and didn't get the ray gun, however in another instance I witnessed a player obtaining it when out of ammo. Which implies to me that the Ray-Gun purchase overrides the olympia ammo meaning that when the guy purchased ammo in the original video it counted towards his purchase.

Basically, we need to keep grinding.