HELP! Lighting blue symbol on not appearing on world map

oscardee

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I got this problem as well :(

I've tried redoing it a few times, but not much luck with the EMP step lol

If you've done it before and are going to do it again, get someone who hasn't done the EE yet to host the game and the tower lights will not be active, and you can do the Easter egg again (seemed to work when we did it, we had richtofen talking and everything)

• 2 weeks later...

The Blue aura surrounding the map select icon indicates that the EE has been completed.

The lightning animations pulsating out indicates that the correct Nav Card has been inserted.

You can have one without the other.

If you already have the achievement 'Tower of Babble', you should see some color surrounding the icon, red/orage if you did Maxis, Blue if Richtofen. Whichever side you have completed most recently will decide the color. If you see no color, best to have someone without the achievement start a custom game set for invite only, then invite the other players once they spawn.

The correct Nav Card for TranZit is found in the Mansion/Ghost House in Buried, while returning through the house from the maze, past the piano are some bookshelves, one is fallen over and there is a fern/plant underneath it. The Nav Card is there. Pick it up and go back to TranZit so you can place it in the Nav Table.

If you've done all of this and still don't see the desired icons, it's probably a bug.

• 5 weeks later...

sorry to bump an old thread but i have this same issue. before the patch 3 days ago I had completed the Tranzit and Die Rise EE and inserted the navcard and both were outlined in blue and the transmissions. After the patch my EE are still done (both pylons still lighting and tables still are built) but my maps is not lighting up anymore. anyone else experience this?

The missing Lightning and Color for the map icon's is common since the update has been put in. I'm not sure if this is temporary or permanent myself. I do know however that if you go into Buried you can still see your progress on the box in the back of the Courthouse.

Even if your map icons are changed the same progress from before is saved. Also a group I've been with for Richtofen Endgame confirmed that you can still push the button from progress done before, when we push the button I will let you know if that resets the icons so they will color again when we go for Maxis.