Team Camping Strategies - How to get to Higher Rounds!!!

Speedylecor

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've found on the top floor of the court house is best with four players. Two choke points, three escape routes. If you don't touch the ramp up to the mine, no zombies spawn there. If placed properly, infinite AN-94, SVU, PDW ammo is a few feet away.

I've found on the top floor of the court house is best with four players. Two choke points, three escape routes. If you don't touch the ramp up to the mine, no zombies spawn there. If placed properly, infinite AN-94, SVU, PDW ammo is a few feet away.

Sounds great. I'm going to have to try that out :)

My trick is with 4 players in floor 2 of the courthouse like Ourobos said.

What you need:

2 Trample steams

About 4 ( you dont need 4) headchoppers

1 or 2 "Subwoofers" (Subsurface resionator)

4 Turbines

What me and my team does it place 2 trample steams on the 2 upper level doors (Stairway, and mysterybox hallway).

Place the head choppers at the windows and other random places so they can easily do tons of damage.

The zombies can not spawn from the mine unless you go up there so you have 3 clear escape routes.

Place 4 turbine near the mine then go downstairs and place a subwoofer, dont worry the turbines will power the subwoofer from floor 2.

I suggest doing the turbines, subwoofers, and some headchoppers later in the high rounds, during the low rounds you can get some easy kills and points to upgrade guns etc.

Thats pretty much all you can do, if you get overrun always have a route B to go to so you don't get trapped.

With 2 players, we left the door closed and used the ts to get up there. My friend watched the upper rooms while i stood in the opening to the court area, right in front of the 1250 door. Fire the canon up the middle.

With four, try two upstairs and two down.

Church: two ts on back windows. Fire up the middle/left side. No easy escape...

Saloon: i camped the hall that dead ends into a drop. Zombies wouldn't load at start of the first new round (19).